Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's Time To Honor The 136th POTW, BETTY A. STRANGE
3/30/2008 4:34:57 PM

Hi, Joe,

Thanks for your beautiful note!  Yes, it HAS all been about Betty, and I've NEVER felt so honored as I have this week.  Chick always treats me like a Queen, and now YOU ALL have done that, too.  All I can say is that you've made this ole gal happy!  Many thanks!

Joe, I'm not sure I know how to put a link to this on my ABOUT ME  page.  As usual, I always leave it up to you or  Judy to help me out with things like this!  Sooooo, if you can tell me how to do it, I'll sure do it.  I await your answer!

Glad you liked the poem.  It's nothing special, and certainly not the beautiful kind of poem, but it was what I wanted to say to him to get his attention away from other things in his life that were killing him, literally!   When I showed it to  him, he just grinned and hugged me. 

Chat with you later, Joe, and if you'll inform me about the link, I'll set out to try to do it. 

A bunch of warm hugs, coming backatcha!!!

Betty

+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2008 4:50:35 PM

Thank you for this forum Peter, Jim and Ana Maria.  :)

CONGRATULATIONS

BETTY!!!

Barb :)

+0
3/30/2008 5:46:31 PM

Hi, Barb,

Thanks so much for the congratulations!  And all in beautiful pastel colors!  I love it! 

I've had a very sweet and wonderful time this week.  A week I'll never forget. 

Thanks for dropping by, Barb, and thanks for being my friend!

Betty

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2008 12:00:01 AM
Your Cheriot_
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
3/31/2008 8:20:31 PM

Hey, Thomas,

Thanks so much for coming back to the party, and bringing my coach, as you came.  Thank you. 

It's beautiful!

Betty

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!