Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's Time To Honor The 136th POTW, BETTY A. STRANGE
3/27/2008 8:01:41 PM

Hey, Sheryl,

Thanks for stopping by my party - - we're still going strong,  I think !  I know I AM!

Thanks for all the wishes - - I don't think you left out any, did you?  ha ha

I appreciate your congratulations, and I thank you for being my friend!

Betty

+0
3/27/2008 8:04:13 PM

Hi, Dimitra!

Thanks so much for your sweet congratulations!  I truly appreciate your compliment and kind words!

Yes, if I go ahead with writing  my book, I'll be sure to get you one set aside, also!  OK?

Glad you stopped by , and I'm sure glad you're my friend.  You are a sweet lady!

Betty

+0
3/27/2008 8:06:58 PM

Hi, Beryl,

Come on in - - we're having fun!

Thanks for  your very sweet compliment, and for your congratulations!  Everyone has been SO great to me! 

And yep, I'll put you down on the book list, as well. 

I DO have a poem that was published a few years ago, and at the end of this forum, I may just add it to my final retort!

Have a great evening, and thanks for being my friend!

Betty

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 8:30:38 PM

Howdy, Girlfriend!

Wow, it's Thursday already!!  You are doing a whopping great job with this forum.  I had so much fun reading through all the birthday greetings and congratulations.

This party is indeed just getting started!! I can see how much you are enjoying it  - Blessings Betty!  This forum is bringing out a side of you I have not seen before and I love the wit and great humor!!

Hugs and love,

Judy

+0
3/27/2008 8:43:22 PM

Hey, there, Judy!

Glad you made it back!  Yep, we're still going strong!  You know, I've been thinking how great it WOULD BE if we could ALL get together for a REAL party.  Would that be fun, or WHAT!  The place would surely be rockin'!  And me and Sam would get to show off what we could do on the dance floor.  Right Sam? 

Hope you're doing good and not working too hard these days!  I'm working, trying to keep up with the POTW greetings, and the birthday greetings, all at the same time!  I'm not complaining now  - - 'cause I'm loving every word of every forum post.  This bunch is surely the greatest! 

Thanks for your kind and sweet  remarks, Judy, and come on back later on.  We'll still be swinging, I'm sure!

Later, gator!

Hugs,

Betty

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!