Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's Time To Honor The 136th POTW, BETTY A. STRANGE
3/27/2008 3:50:35 PM

Hey, Adelina,

Thanks for sending me darling Betty Boop with the video and music!  It was adorable.  Boy, if I  had the energy to do all she was doing, and wear all those darling outfits, ummm,ummm, that would be just TOO much!

Thanks, Adelina! 

Betty

+0
3/27/2008 3:56:16 PM

Hi, Sara,

Thanks for coming to my party - or parties!  The flowers and butterflies are beautiful!  Thank you!

I appreciate your good wishes and congratulations, as well.  Most of all, I appreciate knowing that there is ANOTHER "Daddy's Little Girl" in Adland!  (There are probably A LOT of us here in Adland, but they just haven't admitted it, like us, huh?)  And our Mothers being so much alike is amazing, too.  Dad was my very best friend in this whole world, and I miss him so much.  Mom and I were like sisters - - we shopped, we chatted, we just had a good time together.  I miss her, too!

Thanks for dropping by, Sara, and thanks for being my friends, and I appreciate you telling me about a part of your life! 

Betty

+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 4:08:22 PM
Betty,
It is wonderful to see you in the spotlight & learn a bit more about you.
When you get that best seller written, let me know. I could use a few 'Great Life' tips. LOL!

So I get this week covered -
Congratulations on POTW
Happy Birthday
Happy late Easter
Happy early April Fools Day

Sheryl Loch
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 6:20:57 PM
Hi POTW Team,

CONGRATULATIONS Betty. You are a wonderful Queen. Enjoy it.

I liked your story and I suggest to you to find some time to write a best seller about your life.

Best regards,

Dimitra

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 6:34:21 PM

Hi Potw Team,

Congratulations Betty on becoming the 136th POTW.  I loved your bio, you are a very amazing lady.

I'll be looking for the book to come out also.

welcome-gabby.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!