Menu

Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Are You P'd O about your PI Number or those Nonseethruable stockings? Don't get run overed!
2/22/2007 6:47:11 PM

I guess I didnt get what the fourm was about sorry

There are alot of slag words out there and what part of the country you come

from depends on how you talk saw a specail on pbs about it.

Some people for example say soft drink and some areas and in other area they say pop

I was on a plane and someone know where I was from base on this because I say pop dont know how they just know

robert phillips 

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Are You P'd O about your PI Number or those Nonseethruable stockings? Don't get run overed!
2/23/2007 9:57:50 AM

Neil,

I bet you can get plenty of ladies' attention!  It's been my experience that the plain looking men such as Humphrey Bogart or people I know in real life have much more charm and charisma and know how to use it!

New Reply
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2007 12:06:06 PM
Thank you much ... yup that's me!
How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2007 1:50:47 PM

Hi Robert,

Thanks for visiting!  It started out as things people say wrong just as individuals, then turned into accents and who knows what!  The forums have a mind of their own.

New Reply
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/24/2007 1:39:35 AM
Hi again Kathleen,

I remember hearing that and I wondered the same thing.  Michiganders also say "eh" at the end of statements too.  I think they get it from the Canadian influence.

One of the things I disliked about Michigan was the fact that they only have two seasons...

Winter and ...

Road Construction!

Peace,
leon
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!