Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Healthy Crockpot Recipes - High Flavor, Low Sodium, Low Fat
11/20/2010 10:55:42 PM

Quote:

Szia bocsi, hogy bele kotnyeleskedem.

Ebből a kis reggeli kukurikuból iszonyatos pörkölt készül nálunk bográcsba, és petrezselymes nokedlival.
Huslevest ugy fözöm, hogy felteszem a hust hideg vizbe és amikor felforrt kiöntöm és jól megmosom , utána felteszem hideg vizbe főni és beleteszem , sárgarépa, fehérrépa, zeller , karalábé, kelkáposzta, egy fej hagyma, egy fej krumpli, fokhagyma 3 girizd, só szemes bors, gomba, paradicso, paprika, és mikor elkezd forrni leveszem a legkisebbre és 3 órát fözöm, utána gyurok 2 tojással hosszumetéltet, és leszürés után tálalaom , a zöldséggel, hussal.

Karácsonykor halászlé több halból, rántott hal és marinozott hal ha marad akkor pár fej hagyma karikára vágva vékonyan, fött krumpli párszem, karikára vágva , ecetes cukros vizzel felöntve és beletesszük a rántott halat és kihül még a szálka is elporlad az ecetes vizben, sót ki ne hagyjátok.
Aztán van sültpulyka, rántott csirke, kacsa, liba, libamáj, sültburgonya, krumplipüré saláták.
Sütemény: diós, mákos bejgli, mézes sütemény, gyümölcsök. na szerintem elég ha szeretnétek jó kis Magyar ételt nagyon szivesen segitek

Csok a családnak nagyi

Hungarian to English translation from Google (Not perfect but..............

Hi, sorry to incorporate kotnyeleskedem.

From this small breakfast kukurikuból terrible stew pot is made with us, and parsley dumplings.
Looks cook until broth that I put the meat into cold water and wash well, and pour out when it boils, then I suppose I put into cold water and simmer, carrots, turnips, celeriac, kohlrabi, kale, an onion, a potato head, garlic 3 girizd, grains of salt pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, and when it starts to boil, take off the minimum and cook for 3 hours, followed by two rings hosszumetéltet eggs, and they found after the filtering, the vegetables and meat.

At Christmas, more fish chowder, fried fish and fish marinozott if you stay a couple of thinly cut onion rings, boiled potatoes, Parsee, cut into rings, vinegar and sugar water felöntve add the fried fish and cooled during the elporlad also still a thorn in water with vinegar, salt who would not leave.
Then there is sültpulyka, fried chicken, ducks, geese, foie gras, fried potatoes, mashed potato salads.
Cakes: walnut, poppy-seed walnut rolls, honey cake, fruit. na think it is enough if you want some good Hungarian food is very happy to help

Kiss the family was very
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2010 2:12:28 PM

Hello Györgyné,

Köszönöm, hogy benéztél, és köszönöm a recepteket.

Volna egy nagy nap,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2010 2:15:14 PM

Hi Roger,

Thanks for stopping by and Thanks for the Translation. I appreciate the help my Friend.

Have A Great Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2010 2:20:11 PM

Hello My Friends,

I thought that we would continue with the Holiday Theme.

Whether it's for Thanksgiving or Christmas, you can make this delicious apple and nut-stuffed stuffing recipe in your crockpot.

Crockpot Apple Stuffing

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts
  • 2 onions, chopped
  • 14-oz. pkg. cubed herbed seasoned stuffing mix
  • 1-1/2 cups applesauce
  • 1 cup water

Preparation:

In large skillet, melt 2 Tbsp. of the butter and cook walnuts over medium heat until walnuts are toasted and fragrant, stirring frequently and watching carefully; about 5 minutes. Remove nuts from skillet and place in small dish. Set aside. Melt remaining 6 Tbsp. butter in the same skillet. Add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until almost tender, stirring frequently. Spray a 4-6 quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place stuffing cubes in prepared crockpot. Add cooked onion with butter and mix gently. Add applesauce and water and mix lightly. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Sprinkle with toasted walnuts before serving. Makes (10) 3/4 cup servings

Have A Terrific Holiday Season,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2010 4:35:01 AM

Hello My Friends,

I don't know how it is with you all, however around my house, it's Sandwiches, if it's anything. No one's quite ready for another big Meal this close to Turkey Day.

This makes a sandwich similar to one I used to get at a local restaurant when I lived in a suburb of Chicago for a short time. One of my all time favorites! Even though I no longer eat Beef, my Fanmily seems to really love it, and it's so easy to make in the Crockpot. It's best when served on crusty rolls with roasted sweet or hot peppers.

Slow Cooker Italian Beef

Ingredients

• 3 cups water
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1 teaspoon onion salt
  • 1 teaspoon dried parsley
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
  • 1 (5 pound) rump roast

Directions

1. Combine water with salt, ground black pepper, oregano, basil, onion salt, parsley, garlic powder, bay leaf, and salad dressing mix in a saucepan. Stir well, and bring to a boil.
  2. Place roast in slow cooker, and pour salad dressing mixture over the meat.
  3. Cover, and cook on Low for 10 to 12 hours, or on High for 4 to 5 hours. When done, remove bay leaf, and shred meat with a fork.

Have A Terrific Weekend My Friends,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!