Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate PHIL BLACK, The 218th POTW!
2/18/2010 3:12:25 PM

Hi Alain,

Once I saw the pictures of the Inn, I understood why you were a little late getting here. It's gorgeous and it look so very relaxing. Also loved the picture, hope you win the extra night. So glad you dropped by to visit and I appreciate your kind Comments.

I wasn't aware that Prudential had District Agents up in Canada. For some reason, I just assumed everyone was an Ordinary Agent up there. I miss the days on the Debit. Now that was what I like to remember about being an Insurance Man. Wrote a lot of Family Plans back in those days, you know 25 on Husband, 10 on the Wife and 5 on each Child. Maybe with a 50,000 Decreasing Term Rider to cover the Mortgage, tacked on. Those were the good old days. Not nearly as much fun these days.

I also know what you mean about being in Sales for so long, maybe too long. Read a cute joke about that just the other day...

New Policeman

A salesman, tired of his job, gave it up to become a
policeman. Several months later, a friend asked him how he
liked his new role.

"Well," he replied, "the pay is good and the hours aren't
bad, but what I like best is that the customer is always
wrong."

Seriously though, I'm so glad to be here among Friends, and I'm very thankful that I'm surrounded by great Friends like you.

Thanks Again & Have A Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2010 3:41:30 PM
Hi Phil,

I just saw two of my best friends here and I wanted to share this beautiful rose with you. Enjoy.

Hugs, Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
2/18/2010 3:51:15 PM

Phil, this is long overdue. I know you finally got your own forum and almost from the minute you did, you were on my list to win this. You have supported so many of us in our own forums and now we get to return the favors.

Thank you for sharing your story with us for it is a testimonial to our Lord and He is very proud of you. The world is better that He chose to let you stay and witness.

There are no splashy pictures for this from me. Just my heartfelt congratulations on being the person you are and sharing your life with us. It is very good to have you back in Adland.

Enjoy your time in the spotlight, you deserve the recognition.

Love and respect,

Sara

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2010 4:11:56 PM

Hi Myrna,

So glad you stopped back by and thanks for the lovely Flower, Yellow Roses are my favorite.

From one Paleface to Another...

Thanks For Being My Friend

Be Blessed,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2010 5:17:37 PM

Hi Sara,

Thanks so much for coming by for a visit and and Thanks for your wonderful words of kindness & support. I also Thank Him daily that He has given me another opportunity to share His Love, to Praise His Holy Name, and to bear Witness to His Glory.

I could never leave Adland. Ever since I came here back in May, 2005, I've received nothing but kindness and caring from so many wonderful Friends. I have lived in a couple of dozen different states over my 62 years, some I liked, many I didn't, however, I've always returned home to NC. I belong to numerous other Communities. Bizzy Blogz Community, Hi5, LinkedIn, Plaxo, and the list goes on and on. Matter of fact, i just rejoined Facebook just yesterday, since it seems so many of my Friends are there now. However, just as I like calling NC Home, I feel the same way about Adland. Home is where my heart is, and my Heart is here at Home with my Friends.

Thanks Again For Your Friendship & God Bless You,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!