Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate PHIL BLACK, The 218th POTW!
2/16/2010 5:36:29 AM
Hi Phil,

Congratulations on your POTW win. It's long overdue by a year but being the first in 2010 is an honor in itself.

Sorry about your health issues and I'm so glad you overcame them and came out strengthened as a result.

I can think of very few that deserve this recognition as much as you. You've been a positive influence in the community with the added value of a sense of humor and style.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2010 1:49:24 PM

Hi Sandra,

It so nice of you to visit and I appreciate your kind Comments. Being from the South, I'm sure that both you and your husband know just how good a big pot of Pintos and some warm Cornbread and Butter can be on a cold Winter's day.

Yes, my illness was a wake up call, kinda like God saying, slow down and enjoy this wonderful world that I have given you. Also, as with everything that has happened in my life, my time in the Hospital was a Blessing. One of my Nurses decided to go to Washington, DC, with us for the March for Life, and she was Marching right along beside of me. One of my Doctors was also at the March, however this year was his third year to attend. You see, even during times of trouble, God is always giving us a chance to make a difference in someone's life.

Thanks Again & God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2010 2:40:41 PM

Hi Peter,

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit and thanks for helping me laugh, my Friend. Sometimes this crazy world we live in doesn't give us a lot to smile about. Thanks to you, I know that whenever I'm here at Adland, I can always visit Your Friday Chuckle Forum and put a smile on my face to make my day a little brighter.

That's why I thought of you when I saw the following...

Click Below For a Smile

Thanks for making my days brighter, one laugh at a time, and thanks for being such a Great Friend.

Have A Terrific Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2010 4:16:20 PM

Hello My Friends,

As I have shared these wonderful sentiments with you all over the past few days, I remembered a little something that I haven't shared with anyone in quite some time, and I wanted to share it with you again Today. I hope it's as much of a Blessing to your hearts, as it's always been to mine each time I've heard it. Just click on the Picture below for a Special Message,,,

Dear Lord, Please Bless All Of My Dear Friends,

Phil

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/17/2010 10:28:31 PM

Hi Phil!

I am Very happy to see You here My Friend as the 218th POTW... this is long overdue as the overall consensus expressed it... but, there You are!

I am sorry that I am so late here... but I was away for a long Valentine Weekend! You can see where I was on Facebook... http://www.facebook.com/FernGlenInn This is a wonderful B&B that I would recommend to everyone... especially the Nature Lovers!

Dear Friend, we have much in common and, one being the Insurance Business and even the Cie... I worked as a Sales Rep and Sales Mgr for The Prudential of America in Canada from 1977 to 1990. And, then quit the Business for good but still in sales up to now... though I would love to do something else and, hopefully very soon.

Sorry to hear about Your Health Issues and Very Happy to see that You Manage to Overcome them and Benefit from them as Growth Experiences that brought You Closer to GOD... our Father. I really think that this is the main goal of Life. Like You were so very well expressing... Isn't it amazing to observe how poor results we get so often at trying to be good and making His Will... This must be a Reflection of our Humanity I guess... at least, I hope!

CONGRATULATIONS again My Friend

and Enjoy Your Week!

enjoy-your-week.gif image by cmts

Hugs & Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!