Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate PHIL BLACK, The 218th POTW!
2/16/2010 3:09:59 AM

Hi Jim,

I'm not quite sure exactly what's happening to the Editor, but I'll try again to answer the best I can.

Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for the kind Comments. I appreciate your Friendship, and I for one, appreciate your frankness. So many of us seem to be worried about being PC all of the time to ever really say what's on our minds. You never hesitate to speak your mind and I applaud you my Friend.

Thanks for always telling it like it is and thanks for being such a Great Friend.

Have A Great Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2010 3:21:06 AM

Hey Lucy,

Great to see another of my Bizzy Blogz Communities Friends back here at ALP. I love both places, but ALP is still my home. Been here longer and have a few more Friends here. I'm working on increasing my Circle of Friends at both places. You can never have too much love or too many Friends.

Really it's just great having so many of my Friends back together once again. Sharing & Caring, that's what Life is truly all about.

I can never Thank Him enough for allowing me to stay here a little while longer, for giving me so many Wonderful, Caring Friends, and for providing so many Happy places for us to get together.

Thank You and God Bless My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2010 3:58:46 AM

Hi Luis Miguel,

My Friend, you are far too kind. He is the One who is awesome. All I can do is what He would have me do. He has given me the Gift of Words, sometimes in Poetry, sometimes in Prayer and Scripture, but always from Him and according to His will. If I can make a small difference in someone's life each day, then I feel that I am doing His will.

Thank You My Friend & Have A Blessed Week,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2010 4:18:26 AM

Hi Pat,

You're too sweet. I appreciate you for coming by and thanks for your kind words. Still loved your Cat's Valentines Forum. I had more fun there. By the way, tell Sophie and Snickers that Rocky says Hi!

I haven't had much luck over at Facebook, I got hacked there the one time I tried an account. They say that their Security is better now so I may give them another try. I'm still at the BBC, Hi5, Plaxo, & LinkedIn if you're in the Neighborhood.

Bless You My Friend,

Phil

+0
2/16/2010 5:04:08 AM

Hi Phil -

Congratulations on being named the 218th POTW! I enjoyed reading your bio and am sorry for your health issues. I wish you a happy and much healthier 2010.

My husband likes to cook, too. I am going to mention to him that I sure could go for some 'Pinto Beans & Onions and Cracklin' Corn Bread'. Hope you enjoyed yours!

congratulations-flower-butterfly.gif

Sandra

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!