Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate PHIL BLACK, The 218th POTW!
2/16/2010 12:46:16 AM

Hi John,

Thanks My Friend. I know that whenever we come together to share some love and caring, you will always be among the first to stop by and offer Congratulations. You've always been a Great Friend to me, practically from the start back in 2005, whenever there's been a question, I know that we can always turn to you for a good answer, and finally you've always been a source of positive and uplifting support whenever our Community has hit the inevitable bumps in the road that all Communities must endure.

Thank you my Friend for being you, and thank you for being my Friend.

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Lucy Walker

241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/16/2010 1:02:19 AM

Hello Phil,

Congratulations on a well deserved honor. I too thought you had been POTW before. Oh and you'd better go easy on the blackeyed peas and cornbread. We love them, but they don't love us back. Great to see you with this honor.

Sincerely,

Your Friend Lucy

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2010 1:19:44 AM
Dear Phil,

It is not very frequent that one may happen to read a biography like yours. What an awesome person you are. I believe this POTW award was long overdue to you.

Hugs and Blessings,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2010 1:48:56 AM
Hi Krystyna,
It's so good to see you here. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.
Yes, you're right. I as elected as POTW back in August of 2007, however with a revised Forum it was decided that former winners could once again be Nominated and selected. I was proud to be selected before and I'm proud to have once more been selected. There is nothing better than to share the love and compassion of caring Friends.
As for the tough times, He has always richly blessed me, no matter what I may have undergone in the past. He has saved my life twice and with my final breath, I will be praising His Holy Name and saying Thank You Jesus.
We know what the Bible says in Romans 8:28...
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
We never walk alone. He is always with us. Besides, no matter what we might endure, it's nothing compared to what was inflicted upon Him while He was here on Earth. He was Beaten, Ridiculed, Crucified & Died, all because He loved us.
No matter how dark it may seem now, there will one day be Peace on Earth again. He will return and oh what a Glorious Day it will be.

Have A Blessed Week My Friend,
Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2010 3:02:30 AM

Hi Phil. Well young man...it's about time you were Person of the Week!!

Congratulations Phil, They couldn't have chosen a nicer person. Look me up on Facebook sometime. We have an Adland group on there too. It would be nice to see you in 2 places during the week.

God Bless you dear friend,

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!