Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate PHIL BLACK, The 218th POTW!
2/15/2010 8:36:10 PM

Phil,

You know already how much I value your friendship.

It's great to see you here where you belong.

Roger

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/15/2010 8:52:38 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Congratulations Phil, its great to see you getting some exposure on adlandpro, enjoy your week.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
2/15/2010 11:11:27 PM

Hi Phil,

I have just learned that you became the Person of the Week. Congratulation!!. I am however surprised because I thought that you have already gained this title. You are such a good friend to so many people and to me, too. I am touched by your bio. You had some hard time in your life, but you ended up as a WINNER. Yes, GOD helped many people to manage their lifes but the world, and namely the New World Order, now on the agenda of polititians, is building a secular society, and some people have alreadyNO ONE to turn to in need; statistics show more suicides like in Quebec, Canada, where I live. Barak Obama has ordered to cover crosses at the Catholic University he has visited. He just hates even to look at a cross.The world is a very strange place these days. Congratulation once again !!.

Krystyna
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2010 11:36:03 PM
Hello Phil,

It is great to be able to honor you with the POTW Award. You definitely deserve and deserved the recognition long ago. You have contributed to this community in many ways. It is unfortunate that you had to experience such a awakening to be able to have time to finally qualify, this go round.

I wish for you health, wealth (you are wealthy with friends) and happiness. Enjoy your reign as King of Adland.

Jim Allen III

expPartyanimalYB.gif pledge_print.jpg

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2010 11:43:25 PM

Hi Roger,

Thanks so much for coming and thanks for all you do to make Adland a much better place to be. I know that sometimes it seems like we're skiing Uphill on the Downhill Run, to coin the current Olympic phrase, however, whenever Friends gather as they are here, and you can once more feel the love, it seems definitely worth the effort. Almost like old times. I haven't given up on our old Friend just yet!

Thank you for being a large part of the Solution. Your Support and Friendship makes everything so much better.

Since you Hugs Forum was such a big part of our Holiday season this past year, here's some special Friendship Hugs for all my Adland Friends...

Have A Blessed Week My Good Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!