Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate PHIL BLACK, The 218th POTW!
2/15/2010 1:40:40 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for stopping back by.

That's what's always been so much fun about sales, you just never know when you'll hit the Big One! You may hit it today, and then again you might not hit it for years. Just like the little Engine that could, we just keep plugging along and we'll make it to the top eventually. That's what's so great. There's always hope and there's always a challenge.

By all means, follow up on both! You just never know. I know that you've got what it takes to get the Job done, and I admire you for it!

Have A Super Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2010 1:50:31 PM

Hi Donna,

It's so good to see you here at the Forum. I appreciate your Friendship and I also appreciate that you'll share your Recipe Forum with us to exchange Recipes. I do love to Cook, and as you might guess, I do love to eat. I've gotton some great ideas from your Forum, usually a lot healthier than what I normally cook.

I also appreciate your health advice Forum. I have a good friend that has Fibromyalgia, and I have passed on some very good information to her, that I picked up from your Forum. Keep up the great work.

Hope Your Week's Terrific,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2010 2:50:48 PM

Hello Everyone,

I received this short Video from a Dear Friend, another Adlander wouldn't you know, and it reminded me that all of my Friends , both the two-legged and the four-legged kinds, are gifts from God. We should always Cherish both and Thank Him each day for special Friends.

The Animal Rescue Site

I just wanted to take a moment to let you all know...

Thank You For Being My Friend,

Phil

+0
Carol Jarvis

228 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/15/2010 3:45:49 PM
Hi Phil,

Congratulations, I am so pleased to see you here as POTW, it is well deserved, you have been such a good friend to so many

Carol
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2010 8:35:55 PM

Hi Carol,

It's great to see you here. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the lovely Comments. Hope the New Year's being better for you. Seems like just yesterday was Christmas, and now it's already the middle of February. Had things gone different, I'd be in your neck of the woods this week for the Olympics. Just wasn't meant to be. My Drs. weren't happy with me traveling quite that far just yet. Oh well, I made it to Calgary back in '88 and Sydney in 2000, so maybe I can make London in 2012 for the Summer Games, Good Lord willing.

Once again, Thanks so much for stopping by to visit and Thanks for being such a Good Friend for all these years.

Have A Blessed Week My Friend,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!