Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate PHIL BLACK, The 218th POTW!
2/23/2010 1:07:27 PM

Hi again, Phil.

I did find my way back here, and I can tell you are very much enjoying your special week as the King of ALP!! Way to go.

Will make my way to Roger's forum next - what an awesome video!! I found myself wishing for a pair of pink gloves - I was dancing right along!! Thanks for spreading so much love and faith!! God bless,

Judy

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2010 3:49:20 PM

"I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler." Psalm 91:2-4 (KJV)

Hi Pauline,

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and you should know, it's never too late for Good Friends to visit. Thanks for coming by and thanks for all of your kind comments.

Yes, my Friend, He will always walk by our side and He is always with us, no matter what the challenge that we may face, I have always loved Psalm 91, and you know how much I love good Christian music. Here is a Video by one of my favorite Groups, Selah, which has always touched my heart and I hope you'll like it as well, Wonderful , Merciful Savior...

Once again Thanks for your kind words of Congratulations and most of all Thanks for always being such a great Friend.

God Bless My Dear Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2010 4:12:53 PM

Thank you Phil....that was a lovely video enjoyed it very much here is one of my fav;

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2010 4:58:26 PM

Hi Judy,

It's always great to see your smiling face, and that little Angel beside of you, you are indeed Blessed my Friend. Glad to see you found your way and I'm sorry I didn't get back to you before now. I always appreciate your visits and I'm so Glad that we're Friends.

Thanks Again & God Bless My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2010 5:42:24 PM

Hello Again Pauline,

I'm so glad you liked the song. Talk about two great minds on the right track, the track back home to our Savior in Heaven. I love Hillsong, as a matter of fact, there are two of their songs on my Playlist over at the Bizzy Bogz Community. Here's another of their songs. I not only love the song, but I think the Video's beautiful...

May He Grant You His Peace My Friend,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!