Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate PHIL BLACK, The 218th POTW!
2/24/2010 2:21:43 AM

Hi Roger,

Something whacky is going on with the Editor, so we'll see how this goes.

Thanks so much for stopping back by and for your Comments. It almost seems like home again. We can always hope, can't we?

Friends getting together to honor and to pitch in to help Friends. That's what drew me here in the first place and I would love to see that back again.

Have A Great Evening & A Super Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2010 3:00:19 AM

Hi Stephen,

That's why I feel so much lighter this February. I've only done 30 or 40 sets of Taxes so far this year. As I said, I sold my practice to a nice young couple. and they are doing great. Unfortunately, I can't seem to let go completely, so I'm still working a little parttime. Just to keep my hand in so to speak.

I'll be praying for you my Brother. I do indeed feel your pain, if you know what I mean.

Yes, my Friend, our God is an awesome God. He never gives up on us, no matter how hard we try. I was trying to do it my way, even though I professed with my mouth, and thought that I was being sincere in my heart, that light from my Lighthouse, Thank You Jesus, finally caught me square in the eyes, Praise God, and got my undevided attention. I was like St Paul on the road to Damascus, I had to be made Blind before I could truly see His awesome Power to change my Life and those around me. I feel like here I should say, "Can I Get An Amen!".

Thank You Stephen for visiting, thank you for your kind Comments, and most of all, Thanks for being such a Great Friend.

May Our Lord Bless You & Grant You His Peace,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2010 3:35:33 AM

Thanks Robert,

I appreciate you for stopping by to visit, and wanted to Thank You for the wonderful Video. You remembered how much I love the Native American Cuture and their music. I always particulrly admired the Navajo, because they showed no fear and worked the high Steel.

Thanks My Friend & God Bless,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2010 4:03:48 AM

Hi Cheryl,

It's really great to see you here at the Forum. Friends are never too late, they're always just right on time. How could I not have a terrific time when He has given me back my health, given me back my strength, and most of all, allowed me to spend time surrounded by my Friends and sharing their love.

Here's a lovely, stirring Hymn by the Oslo Choir, which says it so much better than I ever could...

To God Be The Glory

God Bless & Keep You My Dear Friend,

Phil

+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/24/2010 6:08:54 AM
Hi Phil
Congratulation you deserve it you are one of the nicest man I know. we are all gods children. and he holds us all close to him even if we don't let him.Until we find out we all need him.
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!