Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate PHIL BLACK, The 218th POTW!
2/21/2010 1:56:25 AM

Hi Karen,

Thanks so much for stopping by my Friend. I appreciate your visiting and your kind Comments. Yes, my Friend, I have tried to live for Him these last few years, since He took away the taste for the Alcohol from me, however, I had never fully surrendered to Him until that first night in the Hospital. The Chaplain that was with me that night got down on the floor with me and we prayed in the Name of Jesus. That was the most powerful feeling that has ever come over me and it was like the veil was lifted and I knew what He wanted me to do. Just like in the Gaither's song, He Touched Me, and I'll never be the same anymore. He is in my heart, and I can't help myself, Praise God, I'm so happy that I've got to tell everyone.

I really appreciate you coming by to visit especially after being in the Hospital yourself. I left a prayer and a Candle for you over at Sara's Candle of Love 2010 Forum. Tonight I'll say an extra special prayer of Thanks for His deliverance of you from illness. Good Lord willing , you'll be replacing me next week here at the forum, as the 219th POTW. You've got my Vote.

Thanks Again & God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2010 4:34:34 PM

Hello My Friends,

Well, my week's almost at an end and I've enjoyed this time spent with you, my Friends, more than you will ever realize. Therefore, I wanted to stop by and Thank you once more for taking a few moments out of your busy schedules to spend time with me here at the Forum. I am inspired to see so many stopping by the new POTW Forum to cast your votes. In case you've missed it somehow, just click the link above. See, I told everyone that Adland's still the best.

I just wanted to say..

Now, next month is also one of my favorites Holidays, St Patrick's Day, so although I realize I'm celebrating just a wee bit early, I wanted to leave you a little something special. Therefore, to Celebrate St Paddy's Day and to say Thanks, click the Pic of the Irish lighthouse below for...

A Special Blessing Just For You

Have A Bright & Blessed Week My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2010 6:13:15 PM
HI PHIL,
Congratulations on winning the POTW ! I wish you the best always.
Thanks for being a friend in this community.
Sincerely,
Carla :)

Session data
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2010 6:30:11 PM

Hi Carla,

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your kind Comments. Seems like we've been Friends forever. So glad to see you doing so well these days.

Have A Blessed Wek My Friend,

Phil

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2010 5:41:09 AM

CONGRATULATIONS PHIL.....so happy to see you finally honored. Sorry to get here late...but my heartfelt wishes come to you never the less.

HE IS OUR REFUGE N STRENGTH....and sure we could come thru' it all ....So glad to read your testamony....you have overcome much...and will too more in the future..Will be keeping you in prayers my friend...Be blessed always.

hugz

Pauline

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!