Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to CONGRATULATE BRANKA BABIC, the Winner of the 173rd POTW!!
2/1/2009 2:48:41 PM
Dear Branka!

Hope your eyes and yourself are feeling much better today...

This is divine music indeed... it seems that we share some taste for music.

Thank you for sharing with me!

Blessings,

Alain
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/1/2009 2:55:33 PM

Hi Jan,

I'm glad you're here!  I just emailed you and LaJon to see if both of you will be making nominations every week.  He won 1 of the the Nominators of the Week ads in the first post this thread because YOU nominated HIM and then I contacted him to come make his own nominations, and he ended up in the right place to be one of the Nominators!! 

I contact all nominees!  It's also helpful if everyone could send a little note to your 7 nominees when you click on their profiles, asking them if they WANT to be nominated and if they are going to make their own nominations!! 

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2009 3:13:07 PM

Ah dear Branka!!!

I listened to that concerto!  It is not only beautifully written, but played so well.  Sometimes we forget about the classical ways which are the ways that get us where we are today.  It was a good reflection!!!

About your eyes... at first I could not read this color, but after my eyes relaxed it was so much less strain!  Great idea!

Thank you for sharing and appreciating that poem.  It has much truth to it and is still alive in me today.  But...  LOL!!!

Hugs always,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2009 3:35:58 PM

Joe Ljubavi,

You have beaten a two flies - with one kick ! LOL! Have I ever told you how much I admire you also when you are a little puzzled :) ...

Actually, you here made a comment to Pauline`s Valentines forum, if I am right :)?

Now i surely deserve one corrective hug :) .

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Branka
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2009 3:39:14 PM

Hi Alain,

Thanks for the concern ... My eyes and tooth are much better than my muscles and legs .... LOL, whole day I served my dear friends ... but it lasted pretty number of hours.

I am happy to hear you also enjoyed this Rodrigo`s master-piece.

Have a great day and thank for coming here!

Hugs,

Branka
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!