Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to CONGRATULATE BRANKA BABIC, the Winner of the 173rd POTW!!
5/17/2009 4:21:23 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Actually, this was your idea :) .

This banner is great, as great and appreciated is your enthusiasm, but I lost my courageous to praise it too much :) :) .

Enjoy your Sunday and be happy!

Hugs,

Branka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to CONGRATULATE BRANKA BABIC, the Winner of the 173rd POTW!!
5/17/2009 4:37:53 AM

ΓΕΩΡΓΙΟΣ

My dear friend,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTE to me and my son!

The truth is that Luka shows his "greatness" much more in my absence :) ... and this may be very significant.

Yes, Luka often make jokes about me. I usually like them. And those, which I do not like - shows me in which way I must correct myself. Jokes were my best helpers in educating and upbringing him. Being born as the Capricorn .... hmmmmm .... I could change his mind ONLY if succeed to make him ROTFL. If I insisted on ANYTHING ... I could only kill him , but he wouldn`t give up from his intention. This boy is honest and sincere, but never was easy "to handle", never. So strong personality and simply ... raising up near a single mother was ONLY GOOD CHOICE GOD COULD MADE for him.

I always taught Luka to forgive to his father . And knowing his father`s nature and habits ... OMG!!!! I even can`t imagine how could it look like. And his father also was Capricorn .... I AM AFRAID, IF THEY WERE TOGETHER, IT COULD BE "THE TWO BAD - MILOSH DEAD :) " (and that Milosh could only be I

:(  )

Luka definitely decided to be an actor.

May God bless and guide him!

And may God bless you Georgios and your family!

Thank you very much!

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!