Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: It's Time to CONGRATULATE BRANKA BABIC, the Winner of the 173rd POTW!!
1/31/2009 3:09:49 PM

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the mention!  I was just saying to someone this morning, that Adlandpro members have strong loyalties to each other!!

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 3:38:58 PM
Dear Branka!

How are you doing My Friend with all this party going on in your honor?

I want to Thank You for the great video... I really enjoyed... great music!

It took me some times to come back because I was not sure about the "Absurd" that you sent me as an interrogation... I do not really see myself thinking about it very often, even though I feel that there are certainly many absurdities out there...
And, I did not want to start another topic here in your party. I guess we will find out eventually why you might have been compelled to ask me about it. I want to congratulate you on following your gut feeling and asking!

All The Best!

With friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 4:04:58 PM

I must use this a little more visible color, just because my eyes are screaming out to give them a little rest today.

Dear Alain, aren`t you a very dear and a special person?

I have had a doubt, to post or not, about this word ABSURD, and finally decided to post it. Why?

My experience with such a striking words in my mind, related to me or anyone dear to me, never comes just like that.

Recently, I experienced something what ends painfully for the both sides in one friendly relationship. Word "detailed" didn`t leave my mind ... but I understood it right now, starting to write this response to you.

Things which I previously understood as a priori negative, full of hate an arrogance etc (in that case) could be also considered as a part of one extreme analytic nature, which bear with things asking for too many details, or wishing to have a control over all the details. So, any polarization (+,-) wasn`t necessary here.

Which absurd should taught the two of us a little more about absurds, time will show. But I hope, all will be in a peace, and with appreciation.

Here is, for me, DIVINE MUSICS , I play it whole day:

((youtube id="e3_sML4prLE"))((/youtube))

HOPE YOU`LL ENJOY IT!

Bless you and thank you for all your warm and friendly words and just an amazing attitude!

Branka

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/31/2009 4:58:16 PM

Hi Jill,

Thank you!  We don't cross paths very often here but I know you have a very popular forum and you've also been a continually easy-going person and a good friend to a lot of people here.

The Nominators deserve something for the extra work of finding 7 people who meet the qualifications, hopefully that will go more smoothly as the weeks go on!

I also hope Branka didn't mind my mentioning the PRIZE, the 15,000 banner exposures and to keep an eye on them.  I don't know if former winners have kept track of their banner impressions or incoming clicks, but it's a good idea to put a little bit of concentration on it.  A few days with zero clicks is a reason to change banners. 

Adlandpro: It's not a job, it's an ADventure!!

+0
1/31/2009 6:04:47 PM

Branka!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!