Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's Time to CONGRATULATE BRANKA BABIC, the Winner of the 173rd POTW!!
2/2/2009 6:11:10 PM
Kathleen and Thomas ... Well done on your first POTW!!! I can see we're in for a fabulous time given the success of this one  ... and a tie breaker too LOL!!

Myrna and Lajon, congratulations on your win as well.

And last but not least is BRANKA ... Oh how I admire you're efforts in another language, especially English. It has so many exceptions to every so called 'rule'

In every post I see with your name on it ... you are always kind, always positive and always supportive, you really do deserve this recognition.

Enjoy your week.

Warm regards,
Leanne
Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/2/2009 6:24:44 PM

Hi Natalya,

I hope to see you making nominations in the 174th thread in this forum!  That's a big hint!  This week's poll closes tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 7 pm eastern, (4 pm Pacific time!  You know that already!)

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/2/2009 6:26:59 PM

Hi Merry, Valerie, and anyone I may have missed!!

Thanks for posting Congrats to Branka and all who nominated last week, our NOTW's LaJon and Myrna, and myself and Thomas!

If any of you haven't made nominations yet this week, visit the 174th thread in this forum, THANKS!!!   Being a NOMINATOR gives you the chance to win an ad/link on the next winner's Congrats thread!!

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/2/2009 6:31:16 PM

Thanks, Leanne!

If you start your own forum, you'll be an eligible NOMINATOR and an eligible nominee!  Here's the link to the rules and the Nominations/Election forum for this week, ending Tuesday night (tomorrow).

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1190346.aspx

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/2/2009 9:16:09 PM
Hi Branka,

Well congratulations again. I am sure you have had this honor bestowed on you several times by now.

You are a great member of the crew her at ALP. Your passion and thoughtful posts inspire us all to try harder.

I hope you have a wonderful time as Queen for the week.

Best,

Nick Grimshawe
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!