Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to CONGRATULATE BRANKA BABIC, the Winner of the 173rd POTW!!
1/31/2009 11:38:45 AM

Dear Branka,

It was so wonderful to learn you had been elected as POTW this time. Which actually is no wonder, as you clearly are a queen and deserve to win the prize not once, but a hundred times.

I read your bio and I was enthralled by it. But it is some of the congratulations which have revealed to me what a great woman you are. Even in my own experience, you are so encouraging and motivating that you have become a source of inspiration for everyone.

Love and Blessings in all you do,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 11:53:58 AM

LOL RINA.

THIS CAME WITH A PRENATAL HYPNOTHERAPY :) AND AM NOT SURE IF ROGER WOULD BE ABLE TO ATTUNE YOU WITH THE SAME SOURCE OF POETRY :) . ALSO CANN`T TELL YOU HONESTLY IF THIS RESONANCE MAY BE CONSIDERED AS A BLESSING OR A CURSE.

IF YOU ASK MY PARENTS, ANSWER SHOULD BE STRICT AND CLEAR : "GOD HELP US!" .... IF ASK LUKA AND ME, YOU`LL HEAR : "THANK YOU GOD".

As always, truth depends of thinker and a bearer with it :).

Ah, you flattered me too much !

BB

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 12:18:02 PM

My dear, appreciated and respected friend

LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO

is here. You know, I was waiting for you.

Thank you for so special words and praises. May your words about eventual winning next POTW award, wait for me to be retired :) . It is a big honor which I really appreciate, but asks for much  time ... Fortunately, my life took all needed  care about that, and rewarded me with so terrible tooth-ache, that I couldn`t work anything out of this chair and bed ...  WHAT AGAIN DENIES ANY SPEECH ABOUT A GOOD AND EVIL THINGS, hope you agree :) ...

Dear Luis, I am happy to be sure that my future grand kids (who  never would  be permitted to call me Granny :) :) :)  ) will learn, at least Physics, from your authorized books. Each Adlander, knowing you even a litlle closer, should be proud telling : I KNOW HIM!

I know what I am talking about, really!

So honored by your visit and .... happy to be in touch!

The both : love and blessings back to you!

Branka

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 12:31:00 PM
BB... I like that.... that is a nice nick name for you Branka.... ;)

Oh, for me, the resonance sure is a blessing cause I am happy to see you happy.  Its truly wonderful to see the love that you have given and it shines so brightly around Adland.... now, when it blacks out here, we don't need a candle or torch... we call BB, the wonder super woman... aka Branka ;)

Hahahaha, I like the way you said it about your parents and Luka.  Then again, both are lucky to be among your presence.  Luka is lucky to have a mom like you and your parents have a daughter like you.

Oh no, this flattery you sure deserve... you shine brighter than all of us deary.

Have a lovely day!

Love,
Rinna

Ps.  Where are you stationed right now?
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 3:01:12 PM

Dear Girl Rishilah Rani,

We are still at Belgrade, at the New Belgrade, one of .... (?) don`t know how many municipalities of this city. OMG you fond a way to ask me ANYTHING from Geography, forgetting that this is a total forbidden theme :) . Now if you insist, I`ll tell you that we live at the west coast of the river Sava .... and east coast of The Danube ... but I am not sure for the Danube :) .... Luka and I have (rented) separate apartment (separate from my parents), and still didn`t retrieve an ownership over the properties lost due civil war.

We are patient. We are happy. My parents cann`t follow us. As is usually with so many people, their properties just own them ... and when don`t hate life for losing a younger daughter, they hate it for losing richness, or for having birdielike older daughter, who never was normal being always happy.

Ah Rina! NEVER WAS BORN WHO MADE ALL OTHERS HAPPY ....

Thanks for so many delightful and cheerful words.

Hugs!

BB

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!