Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to CONGRATULATE BRANKA BABIC, the Winner of the 173rd POTW!!
1/30/2009 11:31:11 PM

WhooOOoooOOooooOOoooOOoooo!!!

Look at Brank's beautiful face all over our front pages!!!!  Awesome!!!

Thank you for hugging us with your warm wonderful smile Branka!!!

Joe

Person of the Week

This is not a little surprise for me, and I feel very flattered. Thanks to all w... More

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2009 11:33:10 PM
Ooops!  My firefox doesn't automatically copy all the links... Sorry Branka!!!

WhooOOoooOOooooOOoooOOoooo!!!

Look at Brank's beautiful face all over our front pages!!!!  Awesome!!!

Thank you for hugging us with your warm wonderful smile Branka!!!

Joe

Person of the Week

This is not a little surprise for me, and I feel very flattered. Thanks to all w... More

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 12:42:39 AM

LOL Joe,

At your first attempt to picture my "beautiful" face, seems worked the truth :) . Still having changed face (due this tooth ache) .... there`s not much beauty on it .... and there`s no pics.

But, at the moments when I was elected for the POTW, I still looked like your second post has shown ... so, this pics worked :) .

Thanks for encouraging me to survive :) . This may sound funny, but entire life I didn`t have so terrible pains. And now I am reminded of my father`s cousin, who was a brave soldier for 4 years in II World War ... and no one weapon could kill him. But a few days in front of the final peace ... he was sleeping under an apple tree .... and JUST ONE SWEET AND PLAIN APPLE ... has found it`s way to kill him !!!! It found that point at his head ... Unbelievable , but true. He has never been awaken!

So .... I`ll rather now think about one Serbian woman, who survived an air-plain accident, fallen from 10.000 meters hight .... and still walks, dances and enjoys her life :) .

Thank you Joe!

Branka

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 4:00:49 AM

Thank you Kathleen for this beautiful forum and all of your hard work and dedication.  :-)

CONGRATULATIONS BRANKA,

I cannot tell you how heartwarming it is to see you receive this special honor.  You are a very special lady, and I so admire your courage and I RESPECT you more than words can say.

It seems lately that our paths have not crossed so often, and I am sure it is becasue I get so buried on the "mountain" that there are time I do not get to all the forums I want to.  Wow!  Life can defiinitely keep us busy.  :-)

I loved reading your story again, and keep up the wornderful work.  You are a bright light and an inspirtion to all you touch. 

Bless you,  Jill
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 4:50:18 AM
Hi Branka dear,
Wow, I am amazed at how much love is shown to you from everyone and you know what, you deserve it for all that you have experienced and all that you have shown to everyone - your pure heart.

Ooohhh, before I forget - POTW Queen, here is your crown

This is truly fitting for a:

Here are your jewels:

Here is your dress:

Here are your glass slippers:

Here is your ride to the POTW ball:

Here is the horses that will take you to the ball:

This is the song that will be played at the ball:

((youtube id="AamLl681zS4"))((/youtube))

Hope you enjoy this Queen Cinderella Branka.

Love,
Rinna
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!