Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 139th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JENNIE DAL BELLO
4/12/2008 5:19:32 PM
Thank you for the crown Gaby! I'm sure it looks beautiful, but I'm afraid my computer won't load your graphics - it happens sometimes, and I never get to see Nick's graphics, just little squares! I'm glad you liked my bio - I keep thinking of things I wanted to put in and forgot LOL. All the best to you too.

Ciao,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/12/2008 5:56:34 PM
Congratulations, Jennie.  I just turned my email on and saw all the wonderful list of messages and read your bio.  It was very interesting.  Have a great week and enjoy every minute of it.
Shirley Manion
Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Keith Miles

225 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/12/2008 6:11:43 PM
G'day Jennie, Thank you for passing on that information. Now I will be able to sleep peacefully at night now that I know what LOL stands for. It is so simple it almost makes you want to laugh out loud! Regards, Keith.
+0
4/12/2008 6:16:16 PM
Hi Shirley, thank you so much! I really hope you'll get to enjoy being POTW really soon yourself. Can't wait to read your bio!

All the best,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/12/2008 6:24:58 PM
Hey Keith,

You're welcome. It really does seem simple once you know! Glad you will be able to sleep nights now LOL.

So you live on the northern coast of Queensland....how fortunate, although I guess with the storms and rain this summer, Melbourne was the place to be, LOL (or weren't you affected?). I've been as far north as Makay...had the tropical holiday I'd always wanted for my honeymoon13 years ago. I'd really love to live up that way so I can see my eldest children and grandson more often, but we find the humidity really hard.

Bye for now,
Jennie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!