Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 139th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JENNIE DAL BELLO
4/12/2008 8:49:46 PM
Hi Leslie,

Thanks so much!

All the best,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
Amal K. Roy

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/12/2008 11:27:21 PM
HI Jennie,

CONGRATULATIONS.....

Yes, I told you shall make to the TOP and here you are, Good to read your life stories and we all have in our lives so many instances, when we fall back on them.

Great Be a Queen for the week...I love to see you there,

From your friend in India,

With My warments wishes,

Amal

+0
4/13/2008 12:07:54 AM

Hi Jennie ,

I'm so happy to see you here ! Great bio ! Enjoy your week as a queen ! Wish you best of all !

Love and hugs !

+0
4/13/2008 12:08:38 AM
Hello Amal,

Thank you so much! It seems funny to communicate through Adlandpro when we email each other so often, LOL. Thanks for all your votes!

My best wishes all the way to India,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/13/2008 12:12:29 AM
Thankyou Adelina! Nice to see you here too LOL. Glad you liked my bio....as you can see, unlike Chris, I don't mind talking about myself, LOL.

All the best,
Jennie
+0