Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 139th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JENNIE DAL BELLO
4/12/2008 4:20:02 PM
Hi Jim, thanks! And yes, thanks for the great work Ana and Peter!

Ciao,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/12/2008 4:25:00 PM

Hey Jennie, I gotta say, you are one "cool customer" (which is quite amazing since I'm the one living in the "True North Strong and Free" and she lives way "Down Under" where it NEVER snows).  Even though I voted for you (each time) I had no idea you WON (good on you you sneaky devil), you never let on when we talked about you nominating me.  Now I know why you "kick my butt" EVERYTIME we go head to head in ANY Photo Of The Week contest.  You are without a doubt a WINNER in our little "Commonwealth Games" at ALP competition.

CONGRATULATIONS my good friend! No one deserves the title POTW more than you.

You personify this:

It ALWAYS hurts when you pat yourself on your own back. It's meant to. A much better way is to act in such a way that others will pat you on the back for what you do. That way BOTH parties feel better about the experience. - Gunther G.

Now that my hand hurts from patting you on the back so mush I'll probably lose the NEXT Photo Of The Week Contest to you because my typing finger will be in traction along with the hand it's on.  Sheeesh, you probably planned it that way.  You're way to "tricky" for an ol' fool like me to ever win out.  But I'm tenacious so I'll keep trying, eh.

My dear friend, may all your dreams and desires become realities in '08.

Gunther G. 

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
4/12/2008 4:27:36 PM
CHRISSSSSSS.....THANKYOUUUUUU! You were right, and just as well with the fresh new competition this week, LOL! Thanks for being my friend! Glad to see you enjoyed your week as POTW!

Ciao,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/12/2008 4:32:04 PM

Team,

Great work as always Thank you Have a great weekend Gods speed :-) Lee

Congratulations Jenni !

Enjoy your week in the spotlight as 139th POTW ! 

+0
4/12/2008 4:36:19 PM
Hi Leanne,

Thankyou! As I said in an earlier post, my life didn't seem interesting as I was living it, and other's lives always seem more interesting than our own LOL. Yes, lots of beautiful graphics can be seen around the forums at Adlandpro...you should have seen the ones in Chris's POTW win forum last week!

Ciao,
Jennie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!