Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 139th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JENNIE DAL BELLO
4/12/2008 4:49:16 PM
Hey Gunther!

Thankfully I live in a part of Australia where it doesn't snow, but other parts get snow and some not too far away. However, over all, Australia has a much milder winter than the wilds of Canada, LOL.

Who kicks whose b--t in the Photo Contest? I've won twice compared to your three or four wins LOL. But it wouldn't be fun if the same people won all the time, and I'm so glad to see more people entering!

I hope you have as much fun as I've had with the POTW contest. All the best to you and the other nominees!

Ciao,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/12/2008 4:57:24 PM
Hello Lee, thank you so much!

Ciao,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
Keith Miles

225 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/12/2008 4:58:00 PM
Hi Jennie, Congrats on your POTW win! Good to see an Aussie taking on the world and having a win! One thing though - can you tell me what you mean by the expression - LOL - I have seen it being used a lot, and have not been able to work it out as yet. Congrats again. Keith.
+0
4/12/2008 5:00:44 PM
Thank you Musketeers, good job.

JENNIE

Here is your crown

Enjoy your reign, I love your bio.
I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
4/12/2008 5:10:50 PM
Hello Keith,

Thank you! I think of myself as an Aussie because I've been here so long and it feels like home, but I guess I'm more of a Kiwi/Aussie, LOL.

I wondered for a long time what LOL meant before I finally asked someone - Laugh Out Loud. It was so good to finally know what everyone was saying LOL.

Ciao,
Jennie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!