Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 139th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JENNIE DAL BELLO
4/28/2008 4:03:20 AM
Hello Thomas,

Thank you for the lovely picture and quote!
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/28/2008 7:15:48 AM

Hi again my dear friend Jennie.

It's actually nice to see you are still getting more "hits" on your POTW award thread than I'm getting on mine. LOL

Did you receive the e-mail I sent you (as well as my ALP e-mail)?

Please let me know.

Gunther G.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
4/28/2008 11:58:08 PM
Hey Gunther!

Yes, I received both....great emails too by the way! I just haven't had time to reply to the personal email yet, but will get on to it as soon as I can.

Ciao,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2008 8:47:31 PM

Ana Maria, Peter, and Jim:  We appreciate what you are doing here at Adlandpro. Behind the scenes, no one really knows how much time an effort you have put in to make this happen, and I thank you for that!

Jennie my friend, what an honor and a long time overdue. I hope you enjoyed your time in the spotlight, and I apologize for not being here when you were the queen. Not to worry though, once a queen, always a queen!! Bless you not only now, but in the future in whatever you aspire to do!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!