Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 139th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JENNIE DAL BELLO
4/12/2008 3:53:16 PM
Hello Geketa,

If it wasn't for you nominating me, I wouldn't be here to enjoy this....thanks! Glad you liked my bio. I'm getting over a virus that hit me hard and my brain has been like mush, so it's a wonder I managed to turn out something that actually made sense, LOL. If you ever make it here to Australia, don't forget New Zealand - it's right next door and also well worth visiting!

Ciao,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/12/2008 3:59:31 PM
Hello Jen, thank you! My life didn't seem interesting as I was living it, and it doesn't now, but I always enjoy reading about the lives of the POTW winners - other peoples' lives always seem more interesting than our own, LOL.

Ciao,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/12/2008 4:09:07 PM

JENNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!! Way to go! I told ya you'd be next! I'm so glad to see you here! You more than deserve it! Thank you for being my friend!

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+0
4/12/2008 4:12:30 PM
Hi Sarah,

Thanks, and I'm glad you enjoyed my bio.

It was a combination of you and Gunther - I really loved your winning photo of your cat sleeping in the creepers, and then when Gunther entered, I thought 'if he can, I can', and the rest is history LOL. It sure isn't as easy to win as I thought it would be though, but it's a whole lot of fun!

Ciao,
Jennie
+0
4/12/2008 4:14:07 PM

Hi Jennie,

Congratulations! What an interesting life you've had. Enjoy your week. It's fascinating all the graphics people here at Adland can produce. They are so beautiful.

Kind regards,

Leanne

Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!