Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Adlandpro Health and Wellness Expo
12/13/2007 6:50:26 PM

I would like to direct people to my forum here on Natural Home Health Remedies & Herbal Healing. I have studied natural healing and there are many threads in my forum about different ailments and how to feel better through herbs, different vitamins and supplements, foods, etc. This is a NO advertising forum, so if anyone comments on any of the articles there is to be no advertising a biz, except a signature line is allowed. Topics range from Aging to Fibromyalgia to Warts and anything in between. There are also many articles about Diabetes...tips, recipes and more. So, please stop by and learn about natural and herbal remedies to many ailments. If anyone has an ailment that I have not written about there yet can let me know and I will write one up for you.

Here is the link to my forum;

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/3800/ShowForum.aspx

I look forward to seeing you all there!

God Bless You All & Stay Healthy!

Love Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 7:28:30 PM
A thought for good mental wellness. "Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more and all good things are yours -Swedish Proverb
+0
12/13/2007 7:39:45 PM
Hello Mary: I hope you and many of the others enjoy reading the following: Value of Meditation During 1970s, University of Massachusetts at Worcester, U.S.A., started a stress-reduction program. This center for Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) still exists today. Visit: www.umassmed.edu/cfm/index.aspx By sitting still and following the movement of air entering and leaving your nostrils, your electroencephalograph reading will show that gamma waves which are associated with attention and learning are generated. Isn't this good for you? During meditation, unusual amount of brain activity in the left side of the pre-frontal cortex is going on. It was confirmed that experienced practitioners eventually have an average 5 % thicker cortex. This part of the brain is associated with positive emotions. You will therefore be more alert and happier than the others. The mental images you see when your eyes are closed are your own creation. They can be anything a person may imagine. These are called Nimittas. For most people, they are beautiful lights of various colors, e.g. while, blue, purple, grey, yellow, orange etc. Sometimes they are bright and unstable, vibrating or flashing and changing shapes, like the clouds. Some people also see eyes or faces when their eyes are closed. These are very normal and we should not be attached to them for our own safety. If they are too fearful, just open your eyes and they will be gone. Do not be attached to whatever you see. If a certain thing appears in front of you every time you meditate, just have a paint brush ready, dip it in ink and hold it while you meditate. When that thing appears, gently mark it with your brush and then open your eyes. What has been marked? For more advance practitioners, within next few minutes after the nimittas, maybe few hours, days, months, or years, ( depending on how well you have practiced so far) Jhana will happen by themselves later on. According the Buddha: for one who indulges in Jhana, four results are to be expected: Stream-Winner, Once-Returner, Non-Returner, or Arahant. If you encounter difficulties, you need to consult experienced practitioners. These people normally do not request money for assisting you. If they do, be aware. It is better to consult those who don't ask for monetary rewards. Meditation is a form of psychotherapy. The number of psychiatric patients is increasing rapidly and many hospitals can’t cope. Those people ended up in the hospital because they did not know how to cope with stress. They need to relax mentally. They are ambitious. They struggle too hard. Meditation may also prevent you from ending up with diabetic, high blood pressure or cardiovascular problems, because the elasticity of your blood vessels will be improved and your blood toned up. As a person thinks of compassion, his body system stimulates the cells to generate valuable chemical compounds to produce energy and vitality. So we can say metta has tonic effect on the whole physical constitution. The following are some of the other benefits of meditation : Getting rid of your tension and find some relaxation Calm down your worries and find permanent or temporary peace Develop the courage to face or overcome your problems Gain self confidence Help you to understand the nature of your fears Help you see the true nature of life ( if you are heart-broken) Help you to be more focused and concentrated in your studies Help you to have contentment and not to harbor jealousy towards others Help you to overcome the fire of anger, hatred and resentment Help you to understand the danger of jealousy Help you realize how to overcome your dangerous habit If you wish to read books on meditation, visit http://www.bps.lk/
+0
12/13/2007 8:03:15 PM

"Energ Drink Testers Wanted" 

Email me for a free sample of the New Crave Energy Drink
from Vitamark International!

dorothymlam@gmail.com

Be one of the first to receive this unique energy drink:
No Crash, No jitters, Long Natural Energy.

For more information: www.CraveMyEnergy.com

Article:
Sampling out product increases sales by 50% ...  80%  .... 100% ????

No. Sampling out your product increases sales BY 300%. You heard me right. Just ask one of the larger merchandisers if this is true. My Vitamark team learned this from our local Sam's Club Manager.

That's how I do my business. I love giving out free product. But I am not doing it for the good of the universe. These are my guiding principles:

1. Is the prospect interested? I only give out product to someone who is interested in taking it and giving me their opinion.

2. I get their name and contact information to follow up. You MUST follow up. If you don't you might as well stay and home and take the product yourself and don't even bother talking to anyone else.

3. I ask for referrals "Do you know anyone else who would like a free sample ...?"

4. I ask for a sale. I said ASK, not push, not twist their arm, I ask nicely, and if they say no, they mean it and I respect that.

5. I make sure they have my contact information, either on an order form or my business card with ordering information and web urls.

I look to make new friends as I prospect for customers. I look to help them with their health concerns and make sure there is a good fit for them and my products. The network and friendships always pays off in the long run.

Dorothy Lam
is a business consultant and Vitamark Distributor
See her business articles at:
http://www.OasisHealthTeam.com/models.htm

Dorothy Lam Business Consulting and Training 304-616-0956 dorothymlam@gmail.com http://Dorothy.mentoringforfree.com/?mad=4662 "Be a Mentor with a Servant's Heart."
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/14/2007 7:55:16 AM
I have a small section in my personal blog (AML Blog) about it.
I will warn you, I believe that more cancer is caused from sunscreen that the sun, Mind altering drugs & street drugs (that the FDA has put a label on) should NOT be given to children, Big Pharma companies run our nation & poison us which is dumbing down our country, childhood obesity is a learned behavior, & along with a few other opinions.
I may not always get the popular vote with my opinions but, that is OK. I know that people will take what they want & feel as they do.
I look forward to seeing who else is into natural health here.
Have a healthy day,
Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!