Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Adlandpro Health and Wellness Expo
12/21/2007 11:24:50 PM

Benefits of Durian

Durian contains high levels of tryptophan, which raises serotonin and melatonin levels in the brain. When serotonin levels increase, it elevates your mood, gives you a sense of optimism, and boosts your energy and metabolism.

Tryptophan helps support*:

• Depression
    • Anxiety
    • ADD/ADHD
    • Pain
    • Migraines
    • Stress
    • Insomnia
    • Weight Management

Durian also contains high levels of Organosulfur Compounds which support*:

• Natural Cholesterol Levels
    • Cardiovascular Health
    • Antioxidant Capacity
    • Antibacterial, Antifungal, and Antiparasitic activity.
    • Beautiful Skin
    • Natural Blood Sugar Levels
    • Joint Health

http://www.NewWealthWays.com/sweetprofits
+0
Scott Obrien

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/29/2007 12:36:27 PM
Our Home Based Business focusses around Health & Wellness.

GBG Health & Wellness Products - The Product we use daily is the 10-1 Liquid Vitamin Supplement. This is not 10 ingredients in one-bottle... this is 10 Formulas in one-bottle.

10 Formulas in One Bottle!

Multi-Vitamin/Mineral!
Potent Antioxidant
Immune Enhancer!
Natural Energizer!
Mood & Memory Booster
Stress Reliever!
Healthy Heart Formula!
Bone & Joint Formula!
Digestive Aid!
Vision Support!

With the Superior Advantage of Super Age-Delaying Antioxidants; Immune Enhancers; Digestants; Whole Body System Support & A Whole Lot More!

The best part for those looking to start a home based business... it all is free for you to use, website back office and more! The only requirement is to purchase one-bottle on auto-ship. How much is one bottle? $19.95 - That's a Great Price for a Liquid Supplement, you probably will have a hard time finding a product of this high quality at a low price like this. Plus your satisfaction is Guaranteed! They offer a 60-Day empty bottle money-back guarantee if for any reason you are not satisfied with this product. That's how much they believe in this product!

To Learn More about GBG Health & Wellness Products... please come visit our website at: www.WorkatHome4Now.com and if you have any questions... all our contact information is on our website!

Looking for Leaders to earn $100K in 15 months! Plus a New Car and 4 Luxury Vacations per Year! No Experience Necessary... We will train You & Your Team. Are You ready to Live the Dream? Vite: www.MoreOrLessAbout.com Today!
+0
Scott Obrien

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/29/2007 1:43:45 PM

We are offering "The World's First Healthy Coffee"

Gano Excel, now in over 50 countries now offers an alternative choice in drinking coffee. Their Coffee is made from organic coffee beans from Brazil and infused with Ganoderma Lucidum, also known as Reishi or Red Mushroom. This powerful Herb is referred as "The Miraculous King of Herbs" for its many known medical benefits. Just do a google.com search on Ganoderma or Reishi and see 1000's of medical studies found on this herb.

Gano Excel not only offers just healthy coffee, but they have Hot Cocoa, Tea, Mocha, Tongkat Ali, in healthy beverages and Cereal, Tothpaste, Soap and Supplements in their product line as well which all contain the herb Ganoderma.

To learn more about the Healthy Coffee we offer or to order a box for yourself... please visit: www.HealthyCoffeeBuzz.com

If this sounds like a fun Home Based Business Opportunity you may enjoy doing... please visit www.LuvCoffee.biz for details or visit this short video for more details on the business at: www.MyHealthCoffee.com

Feel Free to contact me anytime with questions or comments.

Thanks,

Scott & Kris OBrien

Looking for Leaders to earn $100K in 15 months! Plus a New Car and 4 Luxury Vacations per Year! No Experience Necessary... We will train You & Your Team. Are You ready to Live the Dream? Vite: www.MoreOrLessAbout.com Today!
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2007 5:33:05 PM

Did you know?

Did you know that imagery is one of the strongest of all factors in creating belief?

Did you realise that even the most deeply seated problem can frequently be solved by supplying an image to the brain which is positive and powerful and fulfills the criteria needed by a particular client to overcome that problem?

Did you realise that children respond to stories about themselves,  their friends and their family in a remarkable proportion? Stories in that category are 70% more affective in therapy than stories about total strangers. Relating is a skill learned very early in development.

Why the questions?

Children who experience trauma and bereavement need reassurance that things will soon "be ok", and stories can be helpful in this process.

Stories travel.

I have sent tailor-made stories to kids all over the world and have testimonials to that effect.

Although I am a certified hypnotherapist I do not hypnotize children except in specially controlled situations, but I can tell a good story.

Do you know a child or vulnerable adult who has a problem solving an emotional or personality issue? I may be able to help.

A phone call or correspondence soon establishes wants and needs and more importantly solutions.

Visit my temporary website at http://www.beautiful-therapy.co.uk and spend a little time in thought.

I may be able to make a difference where those close to the problem can't. Put the child's needs first.

Every effort is made to ensure privacy and basic human dignity. All concerned parties are consulted at every stage. Fees upon application. Money is never an issue that can't be overcome

Roger L.Macdivitt

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!