Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OK, then... Let's just break all the rules!
5/11/2007 3:57:16 AM
Hi Eva, You are right; if our leaders (and mentors) don't follow the rules, history proves that the masses generally won't, either. The question then becomes, if we are a democracy, and our leaders are a bunch of skunks, scoundrels and skalawags, who elected them? Hmmmm... God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2007 3:58:42 AM
Hi John, Maybe the picture of the dog is better than the real thing. Just look at the picture Nick posted in his reply!! LOL! God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2007 4:00:57 AM
Hi Mary, 9. I'm a trend setter ahead of my time---the rules will change eventualy. Now THAT explains and justifies everything! 10. Nobody ever told me Oh, my, you poor thing... lol! I'm sure you will be forgiven for not reading the rules... God bless, Dave
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2007 4:39:08 AM
Hi Dave

Wow this rant is turning into one of the most entertaining forums we have had in the Community for a long time - and judging by the viewing figures - many people share my opinion! lol

"And YES! YES! YES! Neil would NEVER pretend to be all sweet an nice and then sneak around behind your back. He's a far better man than that."

I am afraid that you are right - there many people will  not understand WHAT we have lost in  losing Neil.  But sadly he did go too far and hurt and scared some members - and it seems as if he just didnt understand that.  If you see this Neil - Hi there - I miss you - why didn't you listen to Dave's advice?

"Regarding "official offense-takers:" yes, there do seem to be a few lurking around. It would be great if they would tell the person they were offended by just what offended them!"

I think that one of the important points about "offence takers" is - they often do not want to resolve problems - they prefer the attention they get taking  offence and letting everybody know that they are a VICTIM!!.  Quiet resolution isnt part of the plan! lol   Whoever said that Community Spirit and a clear conscience were an issue here? lol

Take Care
Jenny

p.s. I am trying to find a picture of a weanie taking a bow on the net - but have to keep looking.  When I find one - I will post it (with its source of course!)

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/11/2007 4:21:47 PM

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the invite, just sorry I couldn't get here sooner due to a computer meltdown,  I have lost that much stuff all my login and passwords from numerous sites etc.

I am that  I could spit, its going to take me weeks just to get where I was a year ago so if any of you visit my websites and find problems please bear with me!

Now I have had my moan, I will respond to your thread.

Yes I have read all the posts and its seems to me that there a large number of members who bend the rules to suit themselves, I am not mentioning any names as they know who they are!

I see we have lost one of our most mouthy members, I always knew if Bogdan gave him enough rope he would hang himself. 

I am so  of people starting new threads without permission in my forums even though I have a warning saying any new threads or blatant adds will be deleted.

I will always be who I am, generally a reasonable man who will help members who ask for help, but rub me up the wrong way and then I shoot from the lip and I don't take any prisoners!  So I maintain the right to give them the appropriate badge of the day, so if you want to give them a badge go to http://www.jpbp.com/tempory/mystuff/badgeoftheday.html

WARNING some of the badges may upset some godlanders!

I Don't intend to put disclaimers on my posts so its no good going crying to the CRC because I will eventually find out who you are and where you live so I can send the punishment squad to give you a good slapping!

Just remember this!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!