Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OK, then... Let's just break all the rules!
5/12/2007 3:11:29 AM
Hi Jenny, Who'd have imagined so many people would come by to "hear" me ranting and raving (let alone put up with me! lol!) I believe you're right about offense-takers not wanting to resolve the problem. In the most recent situation, in which I am apparently guilty of something that I have not yet had explained, I still tried to apologize for offending, even though I have no idea what I did to offend! However, it seems that my apology was not accepted, as I have had no reply, no explanation other than a link to a forum that still leaves me in the dark (perhaps I'm not putting two and two together properly), and now I discover that a mysterious letter is circling the net with my name and several others being listed as being a bunch of big meanies. It seems that some believe that whining to the world for attention is much better than enjoying peace with friends who just want to continue to be friends. How sad. Perhaps I should blast out a few hundred thousand emails telling everyone how much this has hurt my fragile little ego... or not! Have a wonderful weekend, Jenny. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2007 3:23:01 AM
OK, John...  according to a recent contest here on Adlandpro, I'm supposed to be using more colour and sizes in my forums to make them easier to read and more pleasing to the eyes.  Is it working??

I'm sorry you've had such a time with your computer.  It's the pits when that happens.

I know what you mean about people who start threads in your forums without permission.  When that happens to me, now, I just delete it and make sure to put "spam" in the explanation field.  Anyone who does that to me is either not on my friends list to start with or really wants me to remember not to pay any attention to anything they post in the future.

Yes, you are generally reasonable... but I think it's pretty unreasonable to just tell the truth all the time.  No one likes that, John...  lol!

Now it's time for my badge for all the weanies out there in cyberspace who know who they are but don't have the backbone to deal with it (ever see a weanie with a backbone??)

(Image stolen from http://www.jpbp.com )

God bless,

Dave
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2007 5:43:31 AM
Heck Dave

Now you want me to go running round the internet looking for a non-copyright picture of a weany with a backbone taking a bow!  I think that now you are asking too much!

Take Care
Jenny

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2007 6:43:46 AM
Hi Dave and Company!

STOP PRESS!

WOW - I have just had my Adland Account hacked by someone who has posted about offence takers on someone else's forum!!! (
I found out when I received an email  notification that a post of mine had been deleted! ????? What post?)

It has been reported to the Owner- but just to let you know that there is someone out there who is not happy about this forum!   Have they taken offence? lol

I said earlier that we should not  object to rules breakers - or we would get into trouble! lol

Saludos
Jenny
+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/12/2007 8:07:47 AM

Hi Dave and Jenny,

This is a typical action  of a pathetic petty minded cretinous moron who has got absolutely no backbone.

I knew this and a couple of other threads would upset some people but I did not expect any one to respond in a manner that makes them lower than a snakes belly.

This is a criminal offense that has been committed and I hope admin will pull out all the stops to find the culprit.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!