Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Adlandpro Community Volunteers---A Salute
4/17/2007 4:39:34 AM

BRAVO FOR WILLIAM

Those without much time or money can still be a volunteer to which you have just given witness.  Sharing wisdom with the next generation is a great way to volunteer in our communities.  Your work with  sharing information about autism and veteran concerns is so needed in a hurting world. 

Adlandpro volunteers are important.  Reaching out to help our fellow members with information and assistance is so important to our Adlandpro community. 

You are an example of someone who saw a need and proceeded to organize a new place to volunteer.  CRC was born and developed under your watchful care.  Thank you for your assistance in our Adlandpro community.

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 12:37:37 PM
BRAVO TO MARY & EVERYONE ELSE who makes ADLAND the place it is today.

You all do a outstanding job as volunteers from schools, churches to the internet we all particpate somewhere. It is great to know we all have a little spare time to help others in need.
I enjoy reaching out to those in need when I ahve the spare to help out.
March of Dimes & etc...
Food for the poor

Have a Blessed Day EVERYONE & be Blessed.
Kathy K
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 1:01:32 PM
First off- to you Mary-visiting your forums feels like sitting down for a cup a tea and warm gingerbread!
Next, I would like to acknowlege all of the people who have taken time, prayer, money to volunteer in and for New Orleans.
We truly appreciate whatever contribution you have made; if I had to choose one category to direct thank yous-I think it would be the people in the host cities that opened their hearts and homes to people, some of whom had never left home before-and gave them comfort and courage to face whatever else would be facing us as we strive in faith to rebuild and recover.
Thank you.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 4:22:04 PM

bravo for Diane

You have shared a very touching story of your volunteer experience.  Once a person is normal and then after some type of accident, they are dependent on everyone for the simpliest acitivty.  You have touched lives in a meaningful way. 

I love your statement that they made your life richer.  That is your pay and it can't be topped.  A payment to remember always.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 4:27:30 PM

bravo for Nick

Your poetry is a wonderful contribution to the welfare of mankind.  Thank you for sharing your talents.  That is an awesome gift as you can never know how far and wide your poems reach people.  They touch people's lives in a special way that you will never know.

Yes, Nick you  bring joy to all Adlanders with your humor.  Laughter of course  is good mental health . Again, you can never know all that it has done for people here in Adlandpro and wherever else your forums get sent.

Thanks for being you and all you have contributed as a volunteer.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!