Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Wade

53 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Be very aware YOUR COMPUTER IS AT RISK
2/23/2007 3:08:36 AM
I had a message left in my message box about a week ago, which because is was in my box I assumed was from one of my friends, or adland member needing help. As those of you that know me by now, Know, I always respond to my mail personally and help where I can. This one was for assistance with a work load that was getting too much. He needed help with the leads and would in return share the profits rather thatn lose it all because of neglect. It was a cleverly crafted piece bercause I went in to find out what it was about. You are sent a piece of software which will "help the set up", there is no charge for this BUT, there is an "administration" charge of $195 and later it transpires that there is also $29.95 monthly for "maintainance". Now, those words were not directly used, it was very cleverly crafted to make you believe you were helping this Steve, and yourself to earn $10,000 to $25,000 per month. Those of you that know mw, also know that I have made it my job to help all those with me to be successful, so I do try and pay for most sites to test them for all our benefits. When I tried to download this piece of software my computer came up with a very serious warning. IF YOU DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR COMPUTER. Note not MAY but WILL I immediately aborted, went back into adland pro and alarm bells really started to clang. This is a member with no picture, no real businesses stated, a loose address a member since August 2006 and yet NO FRIENDS which I should have picked up on because I have sent this person 2 invites in the past. I delved further to find he had been blocked by 22 members, who maybe just thought he was a pest, but I reorted my experience to the adland site. THE NE RESOLUTION COMMITEE have been working closely with me on this for the past week and guess what? Despite all thier hard work and efforts nothing could be done - why? because apparently this member does not even exist! He is very slippery this one he (and maybe others - or him/her in another disguise) is swimming about our there looking for guilable people, or tryers like myself PLEASE BEWARE, at the moment just do a quick check on who your mail is from, and REPORT ANYTHING suspicious. We need to get rid of these people because eventually it will damage the reputation of security and friendship on this brilliant program at Adland. Thank you for reading this rather long forum, I rarely write them but have made up for it this time! PLEASE support the resolution committe they are trying with myself and people like myself to maintain only the very highest standard of quality and integrity on Adland pro. Best wishes Tom PS please leave feedback for your friends and if you would like anyone of your friends to be my friend, let them know I am here Thank you all
Thanks for taking the time to read this. www.tomwadeleisure.ws If I can save you money, help you to generate an income, or assist with advertising/exposure please just contact me
+0
Ange McCrum

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Be very aware YOUR COMPUTER IS AT RISK
2/23/2007 3:47:35 AM

Hi Tom,

Thanks for starting this forum.

Yes indeed, I have come across quite a few similar situations and always report them accordingly and adland always repond that the matter has been dealt with. We will hopefully weed them all out eventually.

Once again, thanks for the information.

+0
Tom
Tom Wade

53 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2007 4:15:25 AM

Hi Ange,

Thanks for your support.

Together we can stop these people

Tom

Thanks for taking the time to read this. www.tomwadeleisure.ws If I can save you money, help you to generate an income, or assist with advertising/exposure please just contact me
+0
2/23/2007 4:22:19 AM
Thanks for sharing with us Tom, I was not aware there were people like that lurking here. Thanks for putting un the alert, and have a terrific day! Yvette
+0
2/23/2007 4:30:20 AM
Thank you for your warnning and putting up this forum.I have been almost tricked too. But have learned not to open mail that I do not know who the sender is.I play very safe. People who do not put in their personmal details are paranoia and have or do have something to hide.I keep away from this sort. If we want to build our network we should be able to share and develop honest relationships.What id there to hide... yours truly, Alejandra (Alex)
Alejandra Neri Civitavecchia,RM Italy msn: nerigobiz@hotmail.com email: nerigobiz2@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!