Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen Spiers

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Be very aware YOUR COMPUTER IS AT RISK
2/23/2007 6:01:59 AM
Thankyou for sharing that Tom,it really is appreciated
+0
Tom
Tom Wade

53 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2007 6:05:17 AM

Thank you Yvette and Alejandra

Pleased to be of assisance at all times.

Please report anything you suspect as it could save others

And make full use of the new response team

Best wishes

Tom

Thanks for taking the time to read this. www.tomwadeleisure.ws If I can save you money, help you to generate an income, or assist with advertising/exposure please just contact me
+0
Tom
Tom Wade

53 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2007 6:07:15 AM

You're welcome Eileen

Tom

Thanks for taking the time to read this. www.tomwadeleisure.ws If I can save you money, help you to generate an income, or assist with advertising/exposure please just contact me
+0
Eileen Spiers

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2007 6:17:16 AM
Hi Tom,I received this in my AOL mailbox this morning and just fished it out of my bin as I'd be interested as to what you make of it.Fondest regards Eileen. Dear Friend. My sincere greetings to you and your family in the name of God. In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and painstaking Efforts I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes on earth to the Services for humanity. I was once married to a wealthy man, who worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Russia for twenty years before his untimely death along with my two children in a car accident. Before this happened, my business and concern for making money was all I live for. I never really cared about other values in life. But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families. My late husband and i kept some money somewhere in a long-term deposit account in a Finance institutions, Presently, this money is still with them awaiting claims to avoid CONFISCATED, upon reading your willingness, i will give you the release code and the amount involved for onward retrieval. Right now, am in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Esophagi cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to the less privileged in the society and other charity organization. I know you may wondering why i choose you for this selfless services to less privileged Because my relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit and distribute it Accordingly. Use your judgment to distribute the money and keep 15% of it to yourself. Upon ready your willingness in this regards, i will tell you the amount of money involved and the release deposited code for easy retrieval. All what you will do is that, once i have your willingness and your personal information’s, I will release the depositor code for you and also give you the letter of authorization officially to the institution to transfer the rights of ownership to you for immediate release. If you are willing to help, please reply as soon as possible. May the good lord bless you and your family? Open the attachment below for my pictures while taking treatment in the hospital with my doctor. Note: Any delay in your suggestion will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose, as we have no time to waste. Thank you and May the Almighty bless you. Yours in faith, Mrs Sarah Aliyuh. Send your reply to this email:sarahaliyu@yahoo.fr
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!