Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: These are all over and very common
2/26/2007 7:03:18 AM

Hi Tom,

I have seen these scams and even fallen for a few way back whe, though the craftsmanship of this one is incredible.  Thanks for the heads-up. 

God bless and have a great day!

Judy

+0
Ronda Johnson

9 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Be very aware YOUR COMPUTER IS AT RISK
3/20/2007 12:07:33 AM

Hi & Thanks for the warning!!
If everyone keeps alert and reports accordingly as you did then we will all be alot better and safer for it.
Thanks Again!!
Ronda,

Still looking for the right home-based business? My Power Mall is totally different! It’s FREE, you don’t have to sell anything, there is no qualifying for income, and all your tools are free. Here is your chance to finally succeed! http://www.mypowermal
+0
3/20/2007 7:18:45 AM
Thanks for the warning, i have run into things like this before one gave me 5 virus. One thing you can do is a reverse ip search, they will change their ip several times, but this takes a lot of time to track them down. So the best i can tell you is when in dought=delete.
Wayne Kemm
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2007 8:09:01 AM

Tom,

There are more dishonest businesses than honest ones online.

Many opportunities are run by either professional scammers who build large membership sites then disappear with all the money or new webmasters with little or no marketing expertise.

Both are not good.

The pro scammers always resurface later on a new site and do it agian.

And again..and...you get it...

At Adlandpro Look for people with active forums, friends, good feedback just like EBAY!

It takes time and effort to establish an honest and professional reputation at Adlandpro.

Feel free to visit my forums or the forums of others and you will see that there are many very dedicated and honest people here who will help you make money online, if you really want it!

FYI: this is the 4th major scam artist I've heard of this week.

PS: Run a firewall and anti virus up to date..always! Only download from sites with a security certificate or that you know well.

Stay secure.

Tom, look up Mattias Kroon at adlandpro he markets a email service that would have never let this SW into your inbox called newnetmail. He is an honest businessman.

Hope this helps!

Jason

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0