Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Wade

53 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Be very aware YOUR COMPUTER IS AT RISK
2/23/2007 8:33:41 AM

Thank you to all who are contributing, and the further advice

I will see about posting it in the magazine, not sure how you do that

Tom

Thanks for taking the time to read this. www.tomwadeleisure.ws If I can save you money, help you to generate an income, or assist with advertising/exposure please just contact me
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/23/2007 9:33:47 AM

Hi Tom,

Thank you for posting this warning. Glad that you reported this and we should all use caution to all new members with no info in their profile as well.

Best Regards,

Leonard

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2007 9:54:27 AM

This is scary, Tom!  Thanks for sharing this important information.  I feel violated just for because I am apt to be a subject of prey for him.  I can't imagine how you must feel.

I pray we will be able to get rid of him and all others like him or her.  I will pray for them that they find God and change their ways.

Judy

+0
Tom
Tom Wade

53 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2007 10:10:44 AM

Thank you Judy, and for those that didn't know it's Judys birthday this weekend - have a great one

And thank you Len, he has informed me, and I have just been to his forum, about another scary scam, so I am putting Lens link here in case you want to look at that as well

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/357419.aspx

Together we will share and combat this

Wishes

Tom

Thanks for taking the time to read this. www.tomwadeleisure.ws If I can save you money, help you to generate an income, or assist with advertising/exposure please just contact me
+0
2/23/2007 11:46:10 AM
Hi Tom,i received the same e/m as you did.I have found a way to protect your pc.Right click on an open spot of the e/m then click view source,this will show you the html and the javescript,css.then look for commands that do not look right,such as extract e-mail thats only one and it will grab your e/m list.If the right click is disabled close the e/m ASAP their hideing something!If you don't know programing and you suspect a scam,forward the e/m to the FTC and let them track it down.I hope this info helps someone keep themselves safe.Thanks Tom Wayne K.
Wayne Kemm
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!