Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Be very aware YOUR COMPUTER IS AT RISK
2/23/2007 6:30:14 AM
Puters are already here!

-------------------------------------------
Tom,
Yes you are right and I would like to SAY that there are some people out there that are doing WRONG.

If you would like to start a forum with this wisedom you are on the right track SHORT AND SWEET Drive VISTA Google Firefox Courses are Here DESKTOP advertising are FREE.

Mike Baggs
TOTALLY FREE TO JOIN!

<a href="http://trafficex.adlandpro.com/?ref=67846">
TOTALLY FREE TO JOIN!<BR>FREE TRAFFIC EXCHANGE <br>FROM ADLANDPRO <br>GET YOUR 500 FREE CREDIT ONCE YOU JOIN YOUR FREE TRAFFIC EXCHANGE</a><html>

Understand.
This not a virus or SPAM!

Clear

+0
Tom
Tom Wade

53 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2007 7:07:43 AM

Thank you Eileen,

This seems to be a remake on a scam investigated in the late 90's on National TV.

These come from Africa, Canada etc. In fact any nationality really.

Normally it states that there has been a crisis and that money is required etc.

If you want to give help there are plenty of genuine charities that can site individual cases you could assist.

Meanwhile show this to your line suppliers, fraud agencies because it was discovered before that these scams were being run by some very dangerous and big names in International fraud that not only scammed millions of £/$ but also werte involved in theft identity using the information give.

Ask yourself this, who would send out a spam with this information on, what do they really want?

Blessings

Tom

PS It may be a thought to place this on a seperate forum yourself

Thanks for taking the time to read this. www.tomwadeleisure.ws If I can save you money, help you to generate an income, or assist with advertising/exposure please just contact me
+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/23/2007 7:59:44 AM

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the information is anywhere safe?I will be aware of this person and take action if necessary.I think this announcement should also be placed in the Adland newsletter.This may deterr any false acts of person/persons with the intention of fraud etc.

Have a great day!

Lisa

+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Another Risk from instant chats like yahoo IMRe: Be very aware YOUR COMPUTER IS AT RISK
2/23/2007 8:06:20 AM

I was chatting with someone on Yahoo IM and they sent me 2 links that my security programs site advisor did not like.

They also the tried to send something that was trying to download itself on my pc.

In both cases my firewall did not permit the malicous bug to hit my system.

My reaction  as the alarm bells went off, end chat , told other user to scan system and disenfect (who know they may have been doing it on purpose)

and scanned mine right away, right after getting the scanners latest virus files.

Fair warning from both Tom and myself, the baddies are out there!

One last thing:

Try to make all online payments for products or services via paypal, safepay or any of the many other reputable services that offer a way to pay for services or products that do not require you to provide your CC card or personal info.

You can get an account or even accept CC payments via paypal FREE:

Let's hope this info helps keep someone out there from losing their valuable data!

Jason Lamure

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
Carol Jarvis

228 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2007 8:21:27 AM
Hi Tom,

Thankyou for the warning.

There are so many scams out there, and we have to be on the lookout all of the time.

Best wishes

Carol
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!