Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What's your minor superpower?
1/12/2007 10:54:45 PM

Hi Everyone

Well let's see my minor super power would be when I go grocery shopping and I only have so much to spend, I can usually come within a few cents of my limit without going over.

If we are adding spouses powers mine can judge the distance to within a couple of yards of any drive we make when we are playing tiger Woods 2005 golf.

Not terribly exciting but something a little different. TTFN

Blessings & Merry Meet Shelagh Drew http://www.helpful-herbals.com
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/12/2007 11:51:33 PM

Hello all,

I tend to find things that I said I would. OK, that sounds silly but, I will be at home all day saying that "I am going to find $20 today", later when we go to the store, the mail box.... I find a $20 bill. If we buy a ticket for a door prize, I tell everyone not to waste their money because I have already won. If it is something I really want - I win it. Most of the things I win are things that I know other people want, I am really good with getting kids toys or bikes (neighbor kids love me, I just leave stuff on their door). None of this works if I am just being greedy.

I also have a very strong sense of smell. I smelled the neighbors gas leak that was 2 streets over. Their house was filling with gas & even the repair guys didn't smell it until they were at the door. Food will smell bad to me before anyone else notices. That is why I think they should outlaw perfume in all products.

I also know that people are coming (or calling) hours before they show up (or the phone rings).

As for the ability to wake up - I don't sleep enough as it is!!LOL!

Most of my mini super powers I don't tell people because they think I'm weird.

Sheryl

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/13/2007 1:48:06 AM
Hi Andrew!  :-)

This was an awesome idea for a fourm!  Kudos my friend! 

My superpower?  Well, I am able to read people's thoughts.  I don't exactly hear words per se'......it is more of a feeling.  And I can't give a word for word transcription either - I just "feel" it. 

I can "feel" what type of person they are......When someone who is basically a "bad person" walks into a room - I feel a coldness and uneasyness inside of me.  It's like I can sense evil or something.

And like Jill........I can get a "feel" about emotions via email.  Good vibes - bad vibes.....whatever you wanna call it.

Have a great weekend my friend!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
1/13/2007 1:52:09 AM

Hi Andrew

This is a good forum as it is different.

My superpower is building downlines. I have no trouble getting downlines in the hundreds.

I think this is because I choose good honest money making opportunities the anyone can join.

Andrew; All read my writingup posts. 

+0
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/13/2007 8:26:28 PM
Hi Yvette,

Thanks for posting.  I'd love to have that minor superpower.  My internal alarm seems to be about 30 - 45 minutes out.

Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!