Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What's your minor superpower?
12/9/2006 12:56:16 PM
Well, Andrew, I DO freak some people out! People don't usually like it when I 'take the words out of their mouths' LOL I try not to do that, but sometimes I just can't help it. Norman definitely has the funniest 'mini super power', and Robert wins the award so far (in my opinion). Georgios hit the nail on the head by saying that we all have 'powers' that we haven't tapped into yet.
+0
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/10/2006 3:53:12 AM
Hi Bea,

Thanks for your post.  As I sit here in the heat with the sky full of smoke from bushfires, I'd LOVE to smell some snow right now.

Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/10/2006 3:54:56 AM
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your very interesting post.  You seem to have had many superpowers in your life. 

You would make an excellent witness with your perfect audio memory.  I can understand your wife's frustration.... how could she ever win?

Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0
12/10/2006 5:48:58 AM
Hi Andrew, My minor superpower is almost all my dreams have meaning to warned me that something is going to happened whether the meaning of my dream is bad or good and I can avoid it if it's bad or I can warned my family that something is going to happened whom they branded me as superstitious and also it seems that I can read the persons character if that person is loyal or traitor in the future. Dominiana
+0
12/12/2006 6:57:07 PM

I am so super frugal that I can typically buy twice as much for the same amount of money other people spend.

I can even remember the price of every item in my basket at the grocery store and regularly catch the scanner ringing up the wrong price as it goes through.

We Market Fun!  You Can Make Money With Coastal Vacations!
Are You Making $1,000 Minimum per Transaction?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!