Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What's your minor superpower?
12/12/2006 6:59:37 PM
Hi Karen,

Maybe you have a photographic memory like Robert.

Thanks for posting.

Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0
12/12/2006 11:35:46 PM

Hey - can I add my wife's superpowers in this?

She too is the most selective shopper I know.  She can unerringly find the most expensive item in the shop as soon as she enters the place.  Doesn't buy - but knows exactly where it is!

Next superpower is that she can hear a sparrow f---t at 50 paces!  I know that as I delicately float my 100 kgs off the bed at 5.00am, drift lightly across the floor, ever-so-delicately lift the latch, and cruise like a butterfly out of the room - she will ALWAYS say "where are you going now?!"

She maintains that my description of early-a.m. movements are more like an earth-digger starting up - but what would she know? - just hyper-sensitive hearing that's all.

Scruff has superpowers as well - again in the hearing department - he can hear his food bowl being filled from outside the house, and in a field 250 meters away (that is unless he is murdering mice at the time).

My final superpower is always knowing when I am in deep trouble with 'she who must be obeyed'.  I usually don't know why, but when the vacuum cleaner starts hitting my feet - I know! I know!

Norm Clark
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/6/2007 11:55:50 PM
Hi Andrew, I do not know if these qualify or not. I lost my ability to wake up when I wanted to a year or so ago and I think it may be a function of age. I have tested to have over 4 times the listening comprehension skills of most people. (The average supervisor at a Fortune 500 company I was working at had a college degree and still scored less than 23 % when tested for their listening skills.) Something discovered quite by accident is I can sound quite a bit like "Mr. McGoo" and I can sound EXACTLY like a dog. (Yea, I know, what kind of an idiot would ever try to bark.) Anyone got a paying job for "on cue" barking? (or bow wow "whining") Thanks! Neil "A Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach!"
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/8/2007 9:53:07 PM
Hi Neil,

Maybe you could get a job as the voice of Scooby-Doo in his next movie.
Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0
1/12/2007 8:53:46 PM
Hi Andrew, I have a couple of minor super powers. I have an internal clock so can tell myself to nap for 20 minutes and I will nap for twenty minutes. I too can wake up at the time of my choosing without an alarm, and I know when it has snowed or rain without looking outside. Thanks for your interesting emails and for this forum Andrew. Yvette
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!