Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
What's your minor superpower?
12/6/2006 12:07:17 AM
If Superman can fly and Wonder Woman can work a mean magic lasso, what can you do? Everyone has something that they can do better than everyone else. Mine is that I'm a human thermometer. I can usually tell the temperature to within 0.1 - 0.2 of a degree. Other people always seem to know what time it is. Let's have some fun here with this. Let us know what your special minor superpower is. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.
Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0
Steve Baric

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What's your minor superpower?
12/6/2006 12:19:56 AM
Don't know if this qualifies, but I can usually smell when it's going to rain. Not just when it's getting cloudy, but like first thing in the morning under bright blue skies.

I can also usually wake myself up within 5-10 minutes of when I planned on getting up anyway. My alarm clock is starting to feel neglected.
Steve Baric
+0
Ed
Ed Lawton

17 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/6/2006 12:53:04 AM
I can wake up any time I want to like Steve. Even if it's at an odd time I'll still wake up.
Can $5 Earn A Lifetime Of Income? Almost 20 Years Of Daily Payouts! http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=ed100
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2006 1:36:02 AM
Hi Andrew,

Well.......that is quite the subject line and just what I expected!  :-)

Since you stole my biggee......"I always know what time it is without a watch," I guess I will have to share my other biggest superpower secret..........

From the day I got on the Internet, I have always been able to FEEL energy through emails.  I can feel POSITIVE and NEGATIVE, and NO ENERGY usually means junk mail.  Sometimes the POSITIVE energy is from a complete stranger, but it makes me respond, and make new friends.  Still works to this day.

Do I qualify for Bat Woman wings?

Thanks for a great forum!

Cheers,  Jill
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2006 7:04:58 AM

Hi Andrew,

This is VERY interesting.  I have a very keen sense of who I can trust and when..  Though I cannot feel positive and negative from emails before I read them, I can after.  In the presense of strangers I attract the positive, and I do that on purpose.  The negative people seem to stay away because they seem to sense immediately that I will not be receptive.  Wow - that's a positive!

As for waking up - it seems I do that every day, but usually not without the aid of an alarm or hungry cat who decides to use me as a tight rope.   Rather than being pleased with the ability to wake up, maybe someone will enlighten me on how to just stay asleep a little longer (short of killing the cat or not setting the alarm.

It's going to be interesting to watch the posts here so I will be keeping my eye on it.  And, Jill, I do believe you would qualify for those "wings".

Blessings, friends!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!