Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
6/30/2006 8:26:27 PM
Hello LaNell, I have been looking for that flower pot all day. Are we not creatures of habit. You have given a valid reason for omitting a photo. Your other choice is to put up my siloutte. Which one do you want--pony tail female or man?
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 8:31:31 PM
LaNell, If I post on your bulletin board forum, do I need a picture? Good news for everyone, I have pulled myself together and posted the forum I thought would help others here at Adlandpro. It just goes to prove that when we stop focusing on our plight, we can reach out and help others. May I have your autograph: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/396612.aspx Everybody come on over. No more pity. We are moving on.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 8:38:25 PM
David, Humor can get one through some tough times. I laughed for a whole day over the idea of putting up this forum. It was only when a friend laughed with me and encouraged me to make this post that I had the guts to do so. Humor is always better than anger as you very well know. Stress causes disease. So-- laugh often folks. What about those who are not laughing and wondering how they will proceed. There is hope. The new forum is doing equally well with the Part I of how forum posting pays. It was posted last week-end and matches the results showing up right now.
+0
6/30/2006 8:42:08 PM
Dear Mary, May I remind you there was a time not too long ago you were contemplating leaving AdlandPro? Now look who the master is! Onward and Upward Dear Mary :-) David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 8:57:21 PM
Hello David, It is a matter of attitude. At that time, I was upset that someone would constantly post forum titles that looked like business issues. When opened opened, what I consider to be ponography, was displayed. I could have left angry because the administration would not side with me. One has to decide not to let anger control and why would I let someone "rain on my parade". This is the same issue. This could have been an angry forum and we would have had some serious discussions. My choice was humor. Now aren't we all happy about that?? P>S> I blocked that person and went my merry way.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!