Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
6/30/2006 7:55:53 PM
Hups Who are you? Mary BLACK I used to see a BIG PANDA here and the PANDA redirected me to Mary Hofstetter. I last my glasses and I can not see clear. Am I on right place. Well, two days ago I was demanded to change to a real Photo. I accepted that eventhough my ETERNITY PICTURE is my logo for the new forum. This is AdLandPro policy. Everyone shall have a real photo on. At least the most active members. Warm Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
6/30/2006 7:57:37 PM
Hello Mary, Thank you for inviting to this interesting forum. I think it is a little bit scary to put out our pictures on the Internet, but on the other side I understand because there are so many scams in these days. It is really hard to find a real friend. You are one of them.
Ildiko "There is no mistake so great as the mistake of not going on."...W.Blake Create streams of residual income: Seamless VOIP for mobile phones worldwide: http://BizBuzz.ws/BestDealin06
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 7:59:35 PM
Hi Everyone! Yes, Mary. I do not like to put my pic up because of personal info being revealed to a bad person who could be out there. I don't have the city I live in,age or last name on my profile either. LaNell
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 8:02:05 PM
Hi Mary! :-) I miss the panda bear pic too. It was so cute on your profile. LaNell
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 8:03:26 PM
Oh Linda, Seems like you and I are blood sisters. We learned Adlandpro slow--w--w--ly. I no longer have the url for the panda. If I had known it would be removed I would have copied it to my picture folder. Somebody please e-mail Linda and give her a hand. You need to copy that url and get it into your computer. I understand people with Big Hair, may be the next to go. (JUST KIDDING) Good that you stopped in. By the way the photo you have up here, is that you now. You did not age like I did!! LOL
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!