Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
6/30/2006 3:54:19 AM
One large panda bear missing from Adlandpro Last seen: Wed. eve. 7:00 EST slideshow at Adlandpro. Description- Wearing black and white on profile of Mary Hofstetter M O: appears on forums blinks eyes rolls on the ground May be accompanied by: turkey, fox, planter of flowers, fox, horse, alpulsa, old lady in a rocking chair, Genesis, coat of arms, 2 cherubs and many other symbols that identify people. EXTREME CAUTION: is advised: Remember a panda eats, shoots, and leaves. Possible idenity theft problem
+0
Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
6/30/2006 4:42:13 AM
Hi Mary, Thanks for the warning. Too late in my case - sadly. Went to lunch yesterday - got back and my team pic had gone. They strike without warning! Interfering with people's identity is serious. It would perhaps have been less intrusive if the robbers had notified us they were coming. Good news - The team is back with a new label - I'm second from the left. Here was I thinking of going back to my original disguise- lol. Have a Great Day. Peter
Network Your Way to Success. It's Fun! http://www.thenorthdevontimes.co.uk - You can have one or more!
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 5:11:45 AM
Peter, We have to make something good out of this. Maybe everyone who needs a new idenity needs to check in here.
+0
6/30/2006 7:42:25 AM
Great idea Mary! Need to get to know my friends again. Can't see the wood from the trees on occasion. Maybe an SOS to that known visitor who may be behind it! Peter
Network Your Way to Success. It's Fun! http://www.thenorthdevontimes.co.uk - You can have one or more!
+0
6/30/2006 8:44:39 AM
Hi all, Thank goodness whoever perpetrated this dastardly deed didn't replace the pics with something horrifying! Seems to me the profile set-up rules say "personal photo only please"...if it came from admin they should have notified you beforehand.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!