Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
7/5/2006 4:38:14 AM
Hi Mary, Welcome back Panda, you have been sorely missed - now get your act together with your graduation photo, so we can see the little chap again! Will he still move? Mr. Fiedur, Sir - This is indeed good news for those of use who want to use a logo because it represents what they do, (a little old lady in a rocking chair and a plate of food come to mind here LOL) - my customers want to see my angels not my face!!, and also for those of us who have always had a special logo to identify them, like Mary. A very smart and satisfactory compromise for all, I hope. And, at the risk of offending you Bogdan - if there are any of you girls out there at risk - you know what you have to do (LOL) Very Best Wishes to All,
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
7/5/2006 3:05:06 PM
Hello Mary, Great Forum!! Hello Bogdan, This will be so Exciting. Thank you so much for the offer. I have really missed the picture I had up but I know that having a real picture is best. Your Wonderful!!! Thank you for all you do for this amazing community. Sincerely, Lee Lu
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
7/9/2006 8:27:09 PM

Hi Everyone,

Well things are quieting down in the neighborhood.  Bogdan, again has come through and worked with the membership of Adlandpro.  His offer of assisting those who want dual picutures seems to be working out. We have our identitiy and he has the real photo.

Perhaps advertisity, taught us valuable lessons as in working together in a rational way to improve a community situation.  Hurray for everyone involved in this issue.

He assures me that those without real people photos are being contacted and asked to remove the logo/symbols.  Fewer are showing up in the rotation of the slideshow but they are still in circulation.  It is my understanding that if they are not active, it is not of concern to the administration. 

We are adjusting to locating our friends and aren't they a handsome bunch.  They certainly were not hiding behind the logos. 

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Everybody is home
7/11/2006 3:08:33 PM

Hey everybody,

Look at this.  The whole team is assembled to create a wonderful event---"The Gazette".

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/405547.aspx

Thanks to Dr. David, we have all  made it home. !  

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Everybody is home
7/11/2006 7:10:03 PM
Hello friends,

WOW PandaMary changes image, she is real. That was not bad.
Thank you for the message.

I have  to be used to this now.

Warm  Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!