Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
7/1/2006 7:14:50 AM
Hi Mary, You make a very valid point about not seeing me. However there is a note on my profile saying I am second from the left. It was a Great Party- lol! Jennifer you reminded me that I need to put up an older version. Will look it out, but it must include the dogs. In it I will be the human- just for the record. Have a Great Day! Peter. PS Mary- as a child my cuddly was Panda. I often wonder what happened to him?
Network Your Way to Success. It's Fun! http://www.thenorthdevontimes.co.uk - You can have one or more!
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2006 8:13:51 AM
Hi Lisa, May I come over and take a picture of you. It would radiate a beautiful smile to expose your beautiful personality. I am looking through my file of 23 years classroom pictures. Well it works for David Black.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2006 8:25:24 AM
Hello Cheri, It seems that you were one of the first people on my peoples list. I was just a black siloutte and here I am again. And you still love me!!! Isn't that great. Our appearance is not the most important asset here. How we conduct ourselves is most important. I have met some not so handsome, pretty people this week. Because my threads were popular, they spammed my one and only forum with their thread promoting their business. A cute picture, did not get them any results. Several decided that since there were over 6,000 visitors to one forum they would cash in. Very nice picture but the message they sent everyone spoke LOUD AND CLEAR. Four and five posts a day on that thread probably lost them friends.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2006 8:33:44 AM
Jenny, I doubt your wish will come true. No one has advocated that we ask them to put our symbols back up. If we wish to use this service here at Adlandpro, following the rules is one of our responsibilities. There are other forum resources. To stay or leave here is a choice. Personally, the problem has proven itself not to be a difficulty as far as results. The new forum, I posted Fri. evening has done very well (identified by 14 year old wearing a pony tail). It matches the results of a week ago when my logo was very visible. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/396612.aspx Those wanting to learn, found the forum. Send your friends on over. When it appears in the pop up it will be a white square with a siloutte of a man or maybe a 14 year old girl.
+0
7/1/2006 8:44:43 AM
Hey Mary, Are you implying that my profile picture is 23 yrs old? LOL Not quite that old yet. Mary, Jenny and LaNell and all others concerned for your safety because of posting a picture of yourselves. I think I would feel the same were of the fairer sex as yourselves. For similar reasons I do not publish my real birthday. I avoid using my social security number whenever possible and I have the best identity theft protection in the world. I hope Mary you do not feel that I disagree with you on this. I feel our identities should be secure. I also agree with the AdlandPro admin that the profile picture should express who the person is honestly. As always, the dishonest and meaness of a few make it harder for the rest of us to live. Laws are to protect and preserve. They can also be restrictive. David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!