Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
6/30/2006 6:23:58 PM
Mary, Pam and Lorraine What you mean sisters? You mean brothers! You've all been turned into MEN on the forum silhouettes (still cant spell that word!). What is the world coming to! From a Panda, to a girl with a pony tail to a man - all in one day! Take care all you girls/guys - this gives a whole new dimension to concept of identity theft! Jenny
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 6:54:52 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You must ask Bogden if he or Michael Dela Cruz can retrieve or find? If my photo disappears? I don't know what to do as my son had to put it on computer, and old computer crashed recently, I lost photo in my files???? I hope you find your panda, or he can be reinstated! Linda
+0
6/30/2006 7:08:18 PM
Any News on the missing Panda?
Nap Jones

Stop working for pennies and cents and move up to real good commissions http://www.commissionriver.com/publisher_signup.html?crid=10969
+0
6/30/2006 7:13:23 PM
Linda, You can right click on your picture and save it to you computer, just in case it goes missing.
Nap Jones

Stop working for pennies and cents and move up to real good commissions http://www.commissionriver.com/publisher_signup.html?crid=10969
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 7:36:13 PM
Anyone unwilling (or unable) to post a picture of themselfes should not be given ulterior motives of any kind. Mentioning having something to hide and scammers is a little bit upsetting. People make a fuss about things that matter to them. What is important to you should not be weighed up against what other people care about. If other people care about what you care about you will get the fuss you think you deserve.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0