Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
6/30/2006 3:34:54 PM
Hi Jenny, I miss my Panda too. It was like losing a good friend. In the forum "Learning about Adlanpro" which you referred to, I used the Pandra in the directions for moving around on the friends list. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/298097.aspx That was an easy way to teach people by asking them to click on the Panda. New people now, won't be too excited to hunt for Mary if they have lots of Mary's on their list. Creative people seek out other creative people. As you stated, you also looked for the creative figures on the profile. Must go through all my forums now and remove all references to the Panda.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 3:43:34 PM
Angela, Good of you to clarify the new laws. For many this is new information. The siloutte pics, will they also be banned. There are some spammers here in the community who's pictures will never appear, nor will the profile reveal who they are. False information is not difficult to post here. Perhaps all should be required to identify themselves with more information which the company can prove. If we are a good member of the community it is important to adhere to the rules. I never worried about those who did not use there picures. Thanks for stopping in and do send us some more video pictures.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 3:46:29 PM
Trina, Your sympathy is appreciated. You will know my new picture.......Black siloutte with the name Mary. Click on it any time.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 3:54:59 PM
Jenny, You have been so busy looking for my Panda. YOu can stop now. It is now time you paint some angels and cherubs. One of our members had your 2 cherubs as their logo. That was great advertising for you. Now they will have to remove those happy little cherubs. Perhaps, a grandchild's picture would be lovely. They are really cute children. Would that be acceptable? They look as honest as your two cherubs.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 3:58:50 PM
Hi Lisa, Not to worry, I found him talking to some people on yahoo. He does not roll or flip on yahoo but my friends in Asia, Europe, and South America recognize him. My business partners in En101 can quickly find him on their address list. Those who do not read English very well yet, can locate me by finding the Panda picture.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!