Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
7/4/2006 3:45:31 PM
Luella, Adversity brings out creativity.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2006 3:46:46 PM
Anamarie, I was not kidding about the man in a suit, with a degree, holding a child. It can happen.
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2006 4:59:03 PM
Hello Bill, Thanks for the comments. Couple of notes. Adlandpro community doesn't require your picture in order to use it. I'm just requesting that if you upload anything into the place of personal picture, that this is a personal picture. It can be a picture with you in it and other people or things, but the description should be clear enough for the visitor to know which is you on that picture. As I noted previously, we are featuring those who have pictures at the top of the pages randomly (every minute different set) and want to make sure that visitors and newcomers see faces of live community of people rather than cartoons or some random images. We want newcomers be able to click on those pictures and visit your profiles from there. It is very well known fact to marketers that faces of humans are the most effective techniques to draw attention. You can use logo like Luella did. Check this out. http://community.adlandpro.com/go/TC4Women/Default.aspx "Creativity is mother of invention." Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2006 5:11:37 PM
Hello Marry, I feel sorry that removing your Panda had such a painful effect on you. I have added more reasons and explained why we are doing this in reply to Bill. The reason why you are seeing still some unrelated images in profiles of some people, is that we are in the process of removing them. (It has been only 2-3 days as we are doing it) There are few such images as of this moment. Look at the top of the page and refresh it every minute to see different set. See if you can find one. If you find it, just let me know. :) We have not removed anyone's image without sending notification including your situation. I have personally myself sent you a message. In fact I sent all other messages personally to ensure that those who are receiving them, understand that it is an important measure on our end and we don't want to repeat requesting it. I had only one case so far of the person who uploaded the same image again. If we see that we having too much troubles with enforcing this policy, we will implement a way to notify us about such pictures and disable picture option for those who don't want to follow this rule. Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
7/4/2006 5:52:34 PM
Hello Bogdan I appreciate your quick response and the personal attention that you give to any matter that comes up in our community here. Every time that I have ever had a question, you have always replyed quickly. This is something that I have not seen in other networking communities. Thank You Sir. Also, now that I understand a little more about this new change and the way it came about, I see where it could benefit this community tremendously. In my earlier post I mentioned that I wasn't aware of this being done in other networking communities. Well, maybe this will just be another one of the features in Adlandpro that makes us one of the best, if not the best networking on the net. It has been your experience , your team and your knowledge that have gotten yourself and many others to the point where we are now. I am certainly no marketing expert and I think I might be foolish not to follow the advice of someone, like yourself, who has helped so many people become sucessful. So Bogdan, I thank you for sharing your expertise and I thank you for AdlandPro. May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and be there waiting,,, when you awaken. Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/9637/ShowForum.aspx Great New Product And Biz Op. Came to me highly recommended by a very good friend. I am just starting and I will keep you all informed as to progress. It really looks good. Here is my link http://www.aatcm.com/billdaddy
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!