Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
7/2/2006 2:55:47 PM
Hi James, Glad you finally checked in here. Would you see if Art Bell from the land of Nye would be available to host a program on logos that vanish in the night. OOOO-ooo-oooo without warning.* By the way which one are you? Should I really trust you? When I get to Vegas and find that you don't live there I will be greatly disappointed. By the way you will want to know I was dupped by a person presenting themselves as having a wonderful caring reputation and of course credentials. Beware on the internet. *For our foreign friends and others. Art Bell was the host of a late night talk show in Nye County, Nev. He told freky stories and had interviews to scare the bravest person. OOOO-ooooOO-00
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2006 3:02:17 PM
I have noticed the missing. But I thought it will be shortly back. Now this news?!... What could we do about it? Maybe we could meet another face of the Panda? It might be changing her fuhr! Its time ;-) With friendship, Anamaria
+0
7/2/2006 8:20:18 PM
Hello Mary Thanks for you pointing that out about the American Flag. Hope they don't tell us we can't have our country Flag. Its a good way for any one to have site relationship Like THe check mark for Niki. Have a Blessed Day Everyone.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2006 9:47:39 PM
Hi Rockin Elders, If the dog can hold a sign around his neck, the lady can have a flag. If affended then that is in the eye of the beholder. They wouln't want to work with you any way. Here's a good one. Ocean scene off the coast of California. Can't make out the woman, oh no she must have swam away. Well it seems appropriate to trust the ocean now doesn't it???
+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/2/2006 10:18:48 PM
Hey Silly, I am the girl in the red shirt and the sparkling personality on the left - anyone can see that without glasses! Otherwise, how would I know "What Women Want" But, I did call my Friend, Art Bell, and he convinced me that it is definately An Alien Abduction. He said Panda Meat is a delicacy that aliens will kill for! I broke down and cried at that aweful prospect.. So that settles it - there's no way you're going to find our cute Panda friend on planet earth. I know it's a tragic lost and I grieve with you, but there's nothing I can do. The deed is done. Wishing you a speedy recovery, With Love from Vegas, Your Dearest Friend, Max
Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!