Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
7/4/2006 6:03:27 PM
Hey Mary, My Friend, So, it wasn't an alien abduction, after all. I never did believe that Art Bell, really!! But take pride in the fact that you are able to get Count Bogdan to come down from his Castle and try to appease you for a lost Panda. (Just kidding, Mr. Bogdan - please don't remove my picture!) That, in itself, is a great achievement on the power of your pen. WAY TO GO GIRL>>>>>>>>>>>>>> With Love From Vegas, max
Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2006 8:06:48 PM
Not to worry James, He would remove the girl in red and you would still be there.....maybe. You did say you are the one in red and that would leave the man who I truly believe is really you. However if you are not telling the truth and he knows it, then you, the man would be removed and that would leave the girl named Jim who lives in Vegas. If you are not telling the truth AND he doesn't know it, then he would remove the entire picture and there would a siloutte of a 14 year old girl in a pony tail or perhaps a 45 year old male. Just so I can find you when I get to Vegas. I will be wearing a yellow rose on my suit with a sign that says, "Take me to Jim's house".... or something like that. Just kidding you all know. LOL
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2006 10:43:18 PM
Hi Mary and anybody who is still listening. I have decided to find a compromise for those who have strong feelings about the image they used to display. E.g Mary's Panda bear. For limited time I'm offering a free service to anyone who will provide me with two pictures. 1. Their personal picture. 2. Their other picture. This can be landscape, kids, logo or some other picture they like. I will combine these both pictures so we have both the face of the profile owner and their other picture in the background. You can send both pictures to me as an email attachment to the following email address. bogdan@softfornet.com See these two profiles as an example. http://community.adlandpro.com/go/jcseattle/ http://community.adlandpro.com/go/TC4Women/ Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 3:33:18 AM
Bodgan, This is great news. How will we let everyone know? There are many people who need to know. Everyone needs a chance to take this offer. You are a true example of commuity and its quest to teach us to work together for the betterment of all business people here in Adland. "Thank you" are just two little words but they will have to suffice for now.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 3:35:12 AM
Bodgan, This is great news. How will we let everyone know? There are many people who need to know. Everyone needs a chance to take this offer. You are a true example of commuity and its quest to teach us to work together for the betterment of all business people here in Adland. "Thank you" are just two little words but they will have to suffice for now.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!